9.

•Asuka•

•Asuka•

Ding! Ding! Ding!

I'd do anything to get rid of this bell.

"Rise and Shine students! Today is Friday!"

Friday? Does that mean I have P.E?

.

I was wondering if I should try and see how the cafeteria looks like today. As Kiro said, a lot of students from different kinds of buildings eat there.

So the bad part is, the jerk face might be eating there. I don't wanna see that jerk on lunchtime, or any time at all!

How many days has it been since I've last seen Kiro? I couldn't tell. Maybe he has other friends to be with? that's too bad. I liked talking to him.

I got to the Lust magic building and I kept Rin's words in mind. I was curious on why I should stay away from this guy named Hiroshi though. Was he dangerous or what?

My first class for today was... some subject named 'position studying class'

What the heck is that? it sounds really odd.

I just rushed to my class and looked straight forward. I didn't wanna see students sucking eachothers faces anymore.

.

When I got to the classroom I got a few stares. The others were.. sucking each others faces, it was horrible. I really don't like it here. Please save me.

I saw an empty seat at the back of the class and decided to sit there. Though there were two people making out in front of me. The teacher wasn't here yet. Please tell me that the teachers don't let this slide.

Their moaning was also so fucking loud! there really is something wrong with the students here. Do they have a therapy class? Boy, I sure hope they do.

I'm still pretty curious on who 'Hiroshi' is. Are they dangerous? are they like jerk face? I wanna find out.

But if I try to, I'll definitely get into trouble. So maybe I shouldn't.

I tried to avoid looking at these people sucking eachothers faces like it was the end of the world. I expected it to be bad, but not THIS bad.

Finally, the teacher came inside the classroom. The students rushed to get back to their seats, thank god.

"Alright class, I'm sure you'll love what I have in store for you all today." the teacher announced. What did she mean by that?

The class started cheering and clapping, they looked very happy. I wonder why, it was scaring me.

"So who wants to go?" the teacher asked and then, all of the students raised their hand and kept saying "me! me!"