5.

• Asuka •Ding! Ding! Ding!

• Asuka •
Ding! Ding! Ding!

I'm gonna ding ding ding that fucking bell's ass.

"Rise and Shine students! Today is Thursday!"

1 day left until I can officially say that I've been in Sephtis high for a week!

"Goodmor- Are you okay? Why are you on the floor?" fuck. I forgot I had a roommate now! this is so embarrassing.

.

Me and Hazuki decided to walk to class together. We're currently in the elevator heading to the 3rd floor for our coding class. I still felt embarrassed that he saw me on the floor earlier.

We both got out once we got to the 3rd floor and headed to coding class silently. Did he feel weirded out? Is that why he wasn't talking?!

We both got to coding class. Kiro was there! "Let's sit over there" I pointed to the two empty seats beside Kiro and Hazuki nodded.

"Yo, Light" I sat beside Kiro and Hazuki sat beside me. "I just knew you'd have coding class today. I could feel it in my soul." Kiro said dramatically and I rolled my eyes. We had closed laptops on our tables. Fancy. In my old school we had to bring our own Laptops for coding class.

"Alright, students. Please open the Laptops and search up the website written on the board." I wonder what we're gonna do for coding class "I hope we're gonna learn how to become Chinese hackers." Kiro whispered and we both laughed quietly.

The teacher was about to say something until the sounds of... moaning! came from one of the students laptops! Everyone burst out laughing including Kiro. I couldn't help but laugh too. The teacher didn't look surprised but instead looked disappointed. Does he deal with this everyday? Poor him.

.

"What happened there was crazy! someone was seriously watching pørn in class?!" I said while me,Kiro, and Hazuki walked through the hallways. "This always happens when there's coding class. And it's very common in the Lust magic building." Hazuki stated. I wasn't surprised about the fact that it was common in the Lust magic building.

"Let's head to the courtyard and eat lunch there." there was a courtyard? Well it has elevators and shit. Of course it has a courtyard!

We 3 sat on a bench and we ate our lunch. Hazuki offered me a bottle of milk. It was milk! I couldn't decline. I just snatched it from his hands and started drinking it. "Since you're new you should get prepared for P.E tomorrow."

"What? why? will my bones possibly break?" Hazuki laughed at my response "Maybe. When we have P.E we have 2 other buildings with us. And I think we're gonna be with the Fire magic building and Dark magic building tomorrow." yikes! the two dangerous buildings. I'm definitely gonna break atleast 1 bone.