10.

•Asuka•

•Asuka•

Was he serious right now? He caused the tentacle incident?

"I'm so sorry, Asu. I didn't mean any harm at all." he frowned and looked down sounding guilty. I gotta admit, it was cute.

I had mixed feelings about this. But I also didn't wanna blame him or anything.

"It's... alright? Though, I am curious how it managed to happen."

"Well, we were having our spells class, and I thought the spells were a little too boring for me! So I searched the spells book a little more and found a tentacle spell. So of course, I tried out the spell! But things got out of hand and it escaped from the classroom."

Was he serious right now? I got humiliated in front of almost all the students in this school because he was bored? I'm trying so hard not to curse right now!

"Which buildings will be with us during P.E?" I changed the topic. I should probably not hear more from him about it since I might actually murder him and explode.

"Not sure! That reminds me, is it true you broke Zuno's nose?" he tilted his head in curiosity.

"Yeah. He deserved it." I replied. As I am very proud of myself for that.

"Woww! me and Zuno used to be good pals. But now he's lame and boring." True.

"You? and jerk face?" was he really serious about him and jerky being friends?

"Yeah! do you wanna know what the size of his co-"

"Woah! No! How the fuck do you even know what his..." I immediately cut him off before he could say any more.

"I told you we were good pals."

"Only good pals?" I stared with him knowing that they were definitely more than that.

"Let me guess. One inch?" I said and gave a smug face.

"No! It's nine actually. But maybe it grew one inch and now it's ten!" I don't believe it.

"You know what, let's not stay on this topic for any longer!"

"Sure! Though, I can't wait till we're close enough until you tell me your size."

This guy scares the living shit out of me.

I liked it when people were curious about me, but not this curious. Trust me, I didn't expect to meet a guy who's curious on what the size of my cock was.