NO.1

I guess that I have a new home now and it's the darkness. My head is aching and I have no idea how to stop it. It feels like my head is breaking into different pieces. Never in my life have I felt such pain. It doesn't help, that I can't see anything. This factor makes it even worse. I don't know, how long have I tolerated this pain, but now I wish for only one thing.

I wish that someone could rescue me. It could be anyone, even the evilest person in this world. I wouldn't even care if they'd kill me or not. Maybe death would be even better, than this suffering. But no, I can't have the easier way out. My life just has to be complicated. Well, I guess that my final thoughts are in need to be thought. There's no way, I'm surviving this pain. If I don't die the easy way, then I'm going to die because of the headache.

Wait a minute, maybe I'm not dying? I was readying myself for death, but something interrupted it. I'm pretty sure, that this is a person. It seems as if they're shaking me or something. Not really sure, because I can only feel it, not see it. Maybe it would help if I open my eyes, I could at least see.

Yeah, that sounds like a great plan. I try my best and I think that somehow works. The darkness starts to fade and light is coming into my vision. With the light blinding my eyes, I groan and move my arm to cover my eyes from the sun.

I hear a sigh next to me and I move my head a bit to my side, eyes still looking up, to discover the person, who I think was interrupting my death. Not that I'm sad or anything, because that sounded like a really dumb way to die. Another good thing is that my head doesn't hurt anymore. Just what is wrong with my goddamn life? Anyways, back to the guy, who woke me up.

I have never seen him in my entire life. Or at least I don't remember. His hair is short and swept forward in loose spikes with a lock left long on the right side of his face. He seems pretty young, every fact on his face says that, showing that he's a young adult or not even an adult yet.

The most captivating things about his face are definitely his eyes. I have never ever seen any person have this kind of eyes. Both eyes are in two colors, purple on the top half of his iris and yellow along the bottom curve of his pupil. Those are just gorgeous.

"Um, miss? Are you alright?" the boy asks and I groan again, as I push myself to sit up. "I think so? I'm not quite sure," I reply to his concerns. "I mean, I'm alive, so this is good. But I can't recall what happened," I explain and the boy looks confused. I would be too if a stranger you just saved would tell you that.

"The important thing is that you're alive. Anyways, my name is Atsushi Nakajima," the boy introduces himself and waits for me to do the same. But as I open my mouth to answer him, I just can't say my name.

"My name is... I don't know! I don't know my own fucking name!" I panic slightly, as the realization falls upon me. I can't remember absolutely anything about myself. Just what in the hell is going on?

"Atsushi-kun, I can't remember anything! Not my name, not how old I am, not where I live!" I stand up too fast for my own good, so I need to sit back again. "In this case, do you have any documents with you?" he asks and I start searching my pockets in the hope to find my wallet, but it's not there, and neither is my phone.

It's like everything I own vanished. Did I even have a wallet or a phone? It's possible that I didn't, but I would suppose I did because every normal person has.

Also, the clothes that I wear aren't probably very cheap. This coat must've cost pretty much. I run my hand through my hair; to my surprise, they aren't messy. It's almost as if I just fell to the ground a few minutes ago. "Um, Atsushi-kun, if it isn't too rude, could I come to your house?" I ask and he seems to be taken aback by that.