NO.3

"I most sincerely apologize" someone suddenly shouts, interrupting everyone's conversations. It's the guy, who was playing a villain. He's currently bowing to us and apologizing.

"Huh?" I and Atsushi say at the same time.

"It may have been just a test but I was deeply rude to you," the boy says and Atsushi starts waving his hands in front of him.

"Oh! N-no, it's all right..." he says and I nod.

"Why are you grovelling, Tanizaki? That was all part of the job," Kunikida says to the boy, who still looks a bit worried.

"Indeed! And so was that pompous way you finished it, yes?" Dazai points his finger at the blonde.

"Doppo Poet!" he mocks Kunikida who absolutely hates it.

"Wh... No! Not at all! That's just how I do it, all right?!" the blonde yells at his partner.

After that, there is a silence at the table, which is interrupted by Kunikida.

"Regardless, kid, starting today, you are now part of The Agency. Do not do anything that interferes with others or besmirches our good name. I, and everyone else here take that very seriously. Right, Dazai?" the blonde asks, turning towards the brunette, who is somewhere else with his thoughts.

"Ah, that bewitching server... Were I to ask her to strangle me, I wonder if she would accept," the man dreamily talks to himself.

"Silence, you disseminator of discontent! Why must you always be that way!?" Kunikida shouts at the man.

I wonder, how many nicknames he has for Dazai.

"Erm... Let me introduce myself again. My name's Tanizaki. I'm something of a sales clerk here at The Agency," the ginger boy says and then points at the girl, who sits by his side.

"And this-" he's cut off by the girl, who jumps at the boy's arm, clinging onto that.

"I'm his sister, Naomi! If Nii-sama here needs my help, I'll do anything he wants!" the girl says, side-eyeing her brother, who looks extremely uncomfortable.

"Uh, are you guys really related?" Atsushi asks, sweat dripping down his face.

"Oh, do you doubt me?" Naomi asks, slipping her hand under his brother's shirt.

"We are though. Fully connected by blood...! Our figures are almost exactly the same, right around here... Aren't they, Nii-sama?" she asks and Tanizaki looks like he'd rather die.

"Y-yes, but..." Atsushi wants to say something, but Kunikida puts a hand on his shoulder.

"Do not pursue the question any further!" he whispers to him.

"Um, all right," the shorter boy answers.

"So what did all of you do before you joined The Agency?" Atsushi asks and there is silence, as everyone is looking in a different direction.

"What do you think we did?" Dazai finally asks and Atsushi looks confused as fuck.

"Huh?" he asks and Dazai smirks.

"Let us make a game of it. Try to guess what we all were before, kid," the brunet explains.

"Um... Let's see..." the grey-haired boy starts thinking.

"Tanizaki-san... Were you and your sister students?" he guesses.

"Ooh, good guess!" the ginger boy says.

"How did you know that?" his sister asks and Atsushi starts explaining.

"Well, you look the part in that uniform, Naomi-san... Tanizaki-san isn't too much older than you, so- you know, I just figured," the boy says.