NO.2

"Where are we exactly going, Dazai-kun?" I ask the brunette, as we are walking in the darkness.

"To Atsushi-kun's new home. You can stay in there too if you'd like. But you could also live with me~" he explains and I sigh.

"I'd rather be with Atsushi-kun. I don't want to annoy you. Thank you for the offer, though," I say and he looks away.

"Why do you choose an animal like him over me, Y/n-chan? I'm hurt!" he cries out loud, holding his hand to his heart.

"Well, he acts more normal than you, plus I don't actually know you. You might know me, but I don't know you," I say back to him, and it seems that he's even more offended.

"Whatever. We're here. See you tomorrow," he says, as he throws me a key and walks away. I need to use Atsushi's body to catch the key because I'm still carrying him. I sigh, as I take a look at the key and see the number on it.

We need to get to the second floor. Well, time to work out. Walking up the stairs, I find the right door. I set Atsushi to the ground, so he would be in a sitting position and unlock the door, carrying the boy inside.

I place him on a futon, that is there and now I have nothing more to do than wait until the morning. It's not like I could not sleep, but I'm simply just too lazy to do that.

Instead, I walk up to the window and just stare out of there. The stars are shining brightly and the moon is huge.

I wonder if the moon is why Atsushi transformed. I mean, Dazai did call him a Moonlight ability user so it would make sense. What if I have also an ability?

Dazai did call me one of the strongest people in the world, and I believe that I couldn't be that without an ability.

I jump up, as I hear something vibrate. "Ow, that hurts," I mutter, as I hit my head on the wall.

I look around, to see Atsushi still sleeping. I think that I also fell asleep when I was looking out the window.

I move my eyes toward the vibration and there is a pile of clothes and two phones on top of there. I take the one, that is vibrating and answer the call. "Hello? It's way too early," I say, not really caring, who it is.

"Y/n-chan! I'm so happy it's you!" the voice says and I sigh.

"Dazai-kun, I was sleeping. What do you want?" I ask and he laughs a bit.

"This is the Y/n I know. Anyways, I'm dying. Please help me," he says and I have the urge to end the call. "Don't you want to die?" I ask but he starts whining.

"Well, I do, but this is hurting me. Come on, Y/n-chan! I got you a phone! You need to help me!" he says and I sigh once again.

"That's nice of you and all, but I can't leave Atsushi-kun alone in here. I'm waiting until he wakes up, then we can come and help you maybe," I say and end the call.

That feels incredibly good. I'm not heartless, but the point is that he's a sucidial maniac. At least that's what I have heard Kunikida refer him to, and he did try drowning, so he's obsessed with death.

For all I care, he could just die. I don't actually know him, so why should I help him?

"Where am I...?" a voice says next to me.

"Good morning, Atsushi-san!" I smile at the boy.

"Y/n-chan? What's going on?" he asks.

"Well, I'm not the one to explain that to you, but you should probably change clothes. The Agency left you some clothes, I guess," I say and he nods but then looks at me.