NO.6 [Part 1]

"Dazai! Get the hell down! Even for you, this is too much!" I shout at the man who is currently dancing on top of the table.

"Hehehe! Y/n-chan~ You're so shoooort~" he laughs at me, not listening to anything I say.

Just as I'm about to hit him, the door opens and Kunikida walks in.

"Good morning, everyone!" he says enthusiastically but Atsushi starts begging for his help.

"Please help us Kunikida-san!" he shouts, bowing in front of him. The door closes with a crack and there is silence, even Dazai has shut up.

"What is it this time?" he asks and Dazai finally decides to start acting up again.

"I-it's Dazai-san! Look at him!" Atsushi says, stepping out of the way so Kunikida can see me and Dazai.

"Stop the bullshit and come down! Act like a human being!" I try to convince him. I don't dare to touch him. He hasn't told us what made him like that.

"Kunikida-san! This is an emergency!" Dazai says, pointing in the air where there is nothing.

Atsushi pushes Kunikida toward us and I step out of the way to let him handle the situation.

"Just look at this!" Dazai continues, his voice is more high-pitched than usual.

"Look at what?" Kunikida asks, his voice annoyed already.

"It's right here, silly!" Dazai moves his hands around, still not stepping off the table.

"The only thing I see is your stupid face," Kunikida says with no remorse.

Atsushi has gotten closer to me and we're both standing away from the two males.

"It's here! I finally arrived!" Dazai laughs. "I can see the pearly gates and everything," he moves around even more now.

"I have no idea what's going on," Kunikida sighs.

"Kunikida-san," Atsushi starts, earning a 'hm' from the man.

"I found this," the grey-haired boy says, holding a mushroom and Dazai's favourite book.

By the way, it's called 'The Complete Guide To Suicide'. At least that's what I could read the last time I saw it.

"I knew The Complete Guide To Suicide was a masterpiece," Dazai continues laughing.

I conclude that the mushroom is poisoned and he most likely ate it, wanting a painless death.

"Well guess I just needed to eat those mushrooms growing nearby to have such an entertaining way out!" he never stops laughing.

"So those mushrooms were poisonous," Kunikida says the same thing I thought of just a moment ago.

"Well, yeah, he thought they were," Atsushi starts, reading the book. "But in actuality, they were-" he's cut off by Dazai jumping at him.

The older man is choking the poor boy while looking way too happy about this.

"Get off him! Don't hurt my precious boy!" I try to pry him off but he's stronger than me. Even my psychokinesis doesn't help. Maybe I can't use it on him because he has the nullifying ability?

"Oh yes! I finally caught you, rainbow pillbug! Time for a lunch!" Dazai keeps on choking him with me trying my best to help my dear roommate.

"Help me, Kunikida-san!" Atsushi pleads for the blond man's help but he just opens his computer and starts working instead of helping us.

"I'm doing my routine paperwork," he simply states while Atsushi is suffering.

"Wait until I'm done," he finishes talking and starts typing.