NO.4

"So, you won't give me the 700000 yen? Why not? I guessed your previous profession right!"

After guessing his job correctly, I argue back with Dazai, who tries to get away with not giving me the money I deserve.

"It's cheating, Y/n-chan~ Aktuagawa told you the answer," the brunette spins around with his chair.

I open my mouth, wanting to say something more, but then we hear a scream.

"What the hell is that?!" I ask, covering my ears.

"That's just Yosano-sensei treating Tanizaki. You don't want to get hurt, trust me. She takes every opportunity to heal people," Dazai spins one round more.

"Does it look like I'm getting hurt? I don't think so," I scoff, standing up.

"I'm going to check on Atsushi-kun. Hopefully, he's already up," I walk away, leaving Dazai to play with the chair.

I don't believe that this guy is 22. He acts like a 4-year-old little child.

I step into the infirmary, only to hear Kunikida's voice screaming at something or someone.

"I am not agitated!" he yells and I speed up, seeing him right in front of Atsushi's bed, shouting at the boy.

"As if any Mafia henchmen could ever rattle me! If they attacked us here and now, I would defeat them!" the man starts waving around with his hands and hitting the air, leaving the poor Atsushi to just look at him in shock.

"Atsushi-kun! You're awake!" I walk to him, hugging his body.

"Y-y/n-chan! You came to visit!" the boy says and I nod.

"Of course I did. By the way, why is Kunikida-kun yelling?" I ask and Atsushi looks at his bed covers.

"He found out that I had a 7 billion yen bounty on my head and got all riled up after that. He told me, that he'd beat the Mafia's ass if they come here," he says and I chuckle.

"That's what I heard. Don't worry. The Agency is ready for any kind of attack. That's why only the best are working here," I assure him.

"Hmph. They'll be here before long," Kunikida says, finally calming down.

"You're the one who put us in this position. Start thinking what you yourself can do," the blonde man lets out a sigh, walking away.

"By the way, brat. Do you know where my glasses are? I've been looking for them," he asks, turning around and I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny, L/n-san?" Kunikida asks and I need to take many deep breaths before I can calm down.

"Well, the glasses are on top of your head. I thought that only old people forgot where they put their glasses," I point at his glasses, which are lying on top of his head.

"Thank you, L/n-san. Next time, you don't need to laugh yourself to death. Just tell me," he says, leaving us two alone.

"Well, Atsushi-kun, I guess I'll go too. I came here to check on you. I need to go back to work. Dazai is messing around. He just spins around with his chair and doesn't do any work. See ya!" I say, walking off and closing the door behind me.

Marching back to the office, I open the door, only to see Dazai still fooling around.

"Dazai-kun, you seriously are still playing around?" I ask and he turns around, having a serious expression on his face.

"I'm not playing around. I was waiting for you. I need to go somewhere, so you must take care of the paperwork for me. Thank you and goodbye!" he says, walking off and leaving me there alone.