🌼🌼🌼🌼Everything's Coming Up Daisy's🌼🌼🌼🌼

Not one for putting animals in cages Arminda D'amiano

Not one for putting animals in cages Arminda D'amiano.... who volunteers at a animal shelter.... nervously stood at the door of John Wick's home with a envelope in her hand and a beagle in the sidecar of her motorcycle tapping her toes as she rang his doorbell her breath caught when she saw the handsome man who answered it not even a few seconds later "Mr. John Wick?"  she says softly the man allows a small corner smile to escape his lips as he replies "just John will do"  she allows a small smile of her own to show as she says "sorry, it's just that I've never done this before.... we were supposed to have a delivery service bring...."  she pauses then says as she hands him the envelope "let's just start with this"  he looks at her curiously then takes the envelope from her, cautiously opens it then sees a white card with a daisy on it and somehow he knew who it was from.... John opens then reads the words inside the card then looks at the gorgeous woman who stands nervously in front of him with sad eyes he didn't know if she knew who did whatever she did or if she was just reading his own posture "what-!?!"  he asks the woman lets out a low soft whistle and a small puppy jogs over to her side part of him sighs in relief for a moment he thought she was the gift and started to wonder if his wife was trying to push a new relationship on him a few days after she had died "this is Daisy"  the woman tells him and he chuckles softly "there are a few things you should know about her.... she was the runt of the litter and abandoned by her mother and her owner who thought she was too weak and small to try and take care of and because of that she has a form of separation anxiety.... I brought a few of her favorite things from the shelter where your wife had bought her a bed, some treats, toys and food hoping that may help her transition from where she was to where she is.... and hopefully this time will stay"  the woman tells him and he listens intently to her words perhaps a little too intently but it surprised him that she went this far and as though reading that very thought she explains "I've been taking care of her since she was dropped off at the shelter so I...."  she pauses then says with a nervous lilt in her soft Italian accented voice "I should go get her things.... you probably would like to get back to.... whatever it was you were doing and get to know your um "daughter".."  he chuckles softly with a smile and watches as she heads back to her motorcycle and takes a few things out of the saddlebag and storage compartment/luggage rack then walks back over and sets them down next to his feet "the hardest thing to pack was her bed"  she tells him he chuckles "have a good night Mr. Wick.... John"  she says he gulps at the sound of his name coming so softly from her lips luckily she seemed to miss that for she kneels down and coos as she pets the beagle who sits in front of him "you be good for daddy and hopefully I'll see you soon!"  she stands up and starts to walk away as he ignores the way his body reacted to the way she said/called him "daddy" John stumbles with his words as he for some unexplainable reason tries to get her to stay "would you like to stay!?!"  he clears his throat then says with a slight nervous stammer in his tone "that is I-I've never had a dog and don't know the first thing about taking care of one and I've been meaning to hire a housekeeper anyway so uh...."  the woman turns and smiles at him then replies with a slightly teasing tone "isn't it more fun to learn on your own!? as for the house keeping duties I suppose with a house as large as this one it would be hard to take care of though do you really want to hire a stranger that you don't even know the name of to take care of it?!"  he chuckles then asks "what is your name?!"  she replies "Arminda"  after a small pause she says "ask my brother"  he tilts his head curiously at her then asks "who's your brother!?"  she replies "Aurelio"  his eyes widen in surprise after all these years he finally meets the woman his friend never shuts up about "why would I ask him!?!"  he asks she shrugs then says "I thought a guy's supposed to ask a girls family to....!"  he laughs then replies with a smile "it's just a job!"  she says "so it is!.... I'll tell you what I'll give you two the night to get to know each other then you can call me in the morning for my answer.... my number's in the bag with the treats and food"  after a small pause she says "oh and one more thing just because she has a bed of her own doesn't mean she's not going to try and sleep with you.... goodnight John"  then she walks over t her motorcycle and rides away "goodnight Arminda"  he says softly as he and Daisy watch her ride away then he shakes his head with a smile and they walk into his home side by side....