💒Take Me To Church⛪

John gets some information from Perkins that was helpful yet not what he truly wanted but he decided to use it anyway for he knows how much Viggo and apparently his son love their money "I'll watch over her"  Arminda says after he renders Perkins unconscious he nods "you might want to take a shower first you are going to a Catholic church after all got look and smell your best for places like that!"  she teases he chuckles then asks "how do you know it's a Catholic church!?"  she shrugs then replies "people love using religion as a excuse for things and I do believe Catholics have a lot of rules they love to bend till they break!"  he chuckles "and don't forget your pills"  she says "yes mom!"  he replies she shakes her head with a smile then walks over and kisses his cheek then says softly "you come back in one piece you hear!?"  his eyes widen at the sensual softness of her kiss and she starts to regret her action hell she doesn't even know why she did it she just did without truly thinking how he would handle it he nods then starts to walk towards the bathroom as she hangs her head and whispers softly with a apologetic tone "I'm sorry!"  he stops then says "it's alright"  she replies "I'm not so sure it is after all you had just lost your wife which is still fresh in your mind and I....!"  after a small pause she whispers once more "I'm sorry!"  not sure what else he could say he says "we'll talk about it when I get back"  she nods and he continues on his way towards the bathroom a sorrow he never thought he'd feel looms over then through him and he pushes it back then focuses on what he's about to do he can't have her and/or his wife flowing through his mind when he's working he'd never get anything done if he did.... "it'll only tighten more if you continue to pull! oh and dislocating your fingers won't help you either!"  Arminda tells Perkins once she wakes up she takes a sip of her tea as Perkins who's lips were now bound with duck tape narrows her eyes darkly at her "I grew up with seven brothers and I'm Italian little girl you're not that scary so I'd put those back in their regular position if I were you.... unless you want to lose them!"  Arminda tells her as she lowers her tea cup then picks up a metal nail file Perkins eyes widen at the sight of it "John hasn't seen this side of me but my brothers have after all they taught me how to protect myself in many different ways ways you couldn't even dream of knowing!"  Arminda says to the woman who at the moment is only capable of speaking muffled words Arminda ate supper and drank her tea while staring past Perkins out the window like the woman wasn't even there once she was finished slowly eating her meal she gets a call from John telling her to let Perkins go and once she hangs up she says to Perkins "now, I'm going to push you out into the elevator.... I'm curious just how long it will take you to get out of that.... one of my brothers was a boy scout another loved fishing that may not mean much to you but as you can tell I'm really good at tying knots because of them"  then she pushes the chair Perkins sat in out into the hallway then over to the elevator and watches as the doors close as soon as she walks backwards after setting Perkins in the center of the elevator with a smile on her face and she waves her fingers at a growling Perkins who was now trying very hard to attack her and if she was maybe a second or so faster she might have succeeded in her attempt chair and all but by the time she was able to stand while still sitting in the chair the doors had closed and the elevator started moving down towards the lobby and once she noticed where the elevator was headed she did everything she could think of to get out of the chair so she could change the floor number so she didn't get caught she was finally able to do so by breaking the chair by banging it up against the wall of the elevator a few times first she went back up to John's room and became upset when she didn't see Arminda there she also ended up killing a nosey nobody.... to her anyway.... who was walking out of his room for some reason she didn't care to know about which made things worse for her though at this moment she didn't care all she cared about was making John's "girlfriend" pay for all she's done to her which of course never happened for she didn't know which room was Arminda's....