Who Gave You Permission To Live When You Were Supposed To Be Dying?!

Once John and Arminda got back to New York City they ended up fighting alongside one another again but this time it was because they had no choice for Santino had put a bounty/contract out on him and every assassin in his world were now coming aft...

Once John and Arminda got back to New York City they ended up fighting alongside one another again but this time it was because they had no choice for Santino had put a bounty/contract out on him and every assassin in his world were now coming after him "you know leaving bloody handprints everywhere makes it easier for them to find us!"  Arminda teases after John gets wounded and places his bloody hand on the subway wall John rolls his eyes at her with a scoff and she chuckles then takes his bloody hand in her clean one and helps him walk for awhile by becoming his strength the biggest obstacle they had was a big guy with a ponytail who much to John's surprise tried to leave Arminda alone and only attacked her when she attacked him.... Arminda gets to see the stories of John attacking and killing a person with a pencil in action when he ends up doing just that within the subway and she attacks their shadow who had followed them through the subway halls snapping the guys neck as John stabs the guy he attacked in the ear with a pencil and this time John is the one who takes her hand and runs.... "John!"  Arminda whispers as they pass by a fountain and she sees Cassian on the other side as the water stops flowing he looks over and sees Cassian who stops walking when he sees them the two men stare at one another and John pulls and spins Arminda towards him as though they were dancing putting her behind him before he shoots at Cassian just as the water starts flowing upwards once more "well that's pointless!"  Arminda whispers John grunts she chuckles he rolls his eyes at her which makes her laugh and he smiles then runs once more not letting her hand go even though he knows she's safer away from him he also knows that she won't leave his side.... John and Cassian once again end up shooting at one another from different standpoints while trying to act casual luckily both their guns have silencers on them so they didn't attract attention to one another or frighten the passerby's once Arminda and John reach the subway train two guys in suits approach them Arminda throws her last dagger at one and John shoots then stabs the other with his dagger John feels Arminda tap his shoulder he looks up and sees Cassian walk down the steps they had just come from not too long ago he stands then takes her hand in his and they start walking and he once again keeps her out of the way of whatever bullets may head in their direction for if anyone was going to get hurt it was going to be him not her a subway train moves inbetween the three of them John feels Arminda's nervousness as they walk towards then into the subway train and he whispers with a assuring tone "it'll be alright!"  she replies "you mean it'll be crowded!"  he looks at her and his eyes wander up and down her body then he realizes what she was so nervous about and he growls through his teeth with a dangerously protective tone "I won't let them!"  she replies "I doubt you can stop them all"  he growls lowly through his teeth "just watch me!"  she smiles then allows him to lead her inside he was going to place his suit jacket around her but she stops him by whispering "no! you'll need that after all they're after you not me!"  he nods "especially with him!"  she adds as Cassian walks onto the train he smiles and they slowly walk through the crowd towards Cassian with her body pressed up against his chest to protect her more than him especially from wandering hands that may try to touch her in any way John moves her behind him as the crowded train's passengers start to depart from it and he and Cassian pull out their daggers John gives Arminda a look that tells her to stay out of this fight and much to his surprise she listens for she backs away moving around the pole she ended up leaning up against once he placed her behind him and sat down like she was just another passenger and both men fight in the aisleway inbetween the seating till John ends up stabbing Cassian in the chest puncturing his aorta and he and Arminda leave Cassian sitting in one of the seats of the train letting him choose if he wants to bleed to death or pray for help to arrive and live once they leave the train Arminda rips off her one sleeves and wraps it around John's leg which Cassian had stabbed in the beginning of the fight and John smiles as he watches her work as quickly as possible then softly says before they continue walking "thank you!"  as soon as John sees some assassins dressed up as sanitation workers he tells Arminda "this is where we part ways head to the Continental I will meet you there shortly"  she looks into his eyes which seem to beg her to listen to him she nods then says "I'd like to say hi to a friend first"  he looks at her oddly then nods and watches as she walks away and he runs away from the "sanitation workers".... Arminda heads up to the street and finds a hot dog stand she buys two hotdogs with nothing on them then heads back down she walks over to where a homeless man named Earl and his pup sit and she hears a familiar voice say from underneath a baby blue blanket and tarp "I should have known!"  she chuckles then winks at Earl who smiles and takes the hotdogs from her as she pets his pup then walks away leaving a few dollar bills in Earl's cup just as the "sanitation workers" jog over and get shot by Earl for their troubles.... Ares (the pit bull) was happy to see Arminda enter the Continental Charon showed her to the same room she had before where all her tailored outfits were stored.... Julius sent them back to New York after she and John left Rome.... and she took a shower then changed.... the next time John sees Arminda she's wearing the other tailored evening gown.... the one he could not sneak a peek at in Rome.... while walking around the museum that Santino was holding a party in and she wasn't alone for she had her brother with her acting as her date which he found amusing he also saw how she masterfully made it so Santino himself never saw her at the party and once again he lost his breath and just about chocked on air when he saw how sexy she looks in her dress....