Fools Talk Cowards Are Silent But Wise Men Listen

A few minutes later Akira, John and Arminda were under attack by people who were sent from the High Table to find and kill John and Arminda meets another old friend of John's named Caine who just so happened to be a blind assassin who was sent to make sure John dies and he's a damn good fighter too but before that happens Arminda saves a very tired Akira from getting shot by shooting at the assassins that walk into the room and Koji who walks in behind them helps her kill them but with his sword instead of a gun "thank you"  Koji says softly Arminda nods in reply John walks into the room and slides his hand down his wife's shoulder and down her back seeing him Koji says "get out the way you came go to Umeda Station" Arminda turns to face her husband and takes his hand in hers then leads him out of the room bowing to Koji who bows back as she passes by him "do me a small courtesy"  Koji says in english then he says in Japanese "kill as many as you can"  John pounds his fist on Koji's as he assents in Japanese (not sure what word he says for all the captions on Amazon Prime say is "assents in Japanese" so that's what I put as well lol) then he and his wife leave the room one way while Koji and his daughter leave the room another way Arminda and John end up fighting even more assassins as they continue walking through the Continental well mainly shooting at them till they get closer "let me guess their armor is the reason you're wasting so many bullets!"  Arminda teases John scoffs she chuckles which makes him smile they work together to fight two men who were wearing silverish grey suits which seemed to be bulletproof and though he hates it John kinda misses them fighting together.... he only hates it because he worries she'll get hurt.... once those two men were down they start to leave the room once more and end up shooting at more assassins some who were wearing actual armor and some who were in the silverish grey suits who rushed into the room and started shooting at them they both soon run out of ammo and use the nun chucks John had picked up during the fight with the guys in silverish grey suits which took a little longer but was still quite affective especially after they take some daggers from the assassins they were fighting and use them to finish the job Arminda grips John's arm as he starts to stumble and helps him stay standing strong even though his body is exhausted and he holds onto her arm as a single set of footfalls approach and light scrapping sound is heard then a man in a dark suit and shades who is holding a cane in one hand and a weapon in another walks over to them and says "John?"  Arminda whispers with a curious tone "friend of yours!?!"  John replies softly "he was"  she nods "Caine"  John says with a normal tone which catches the mans attention "they gave you my name"  John says to Caine who replies "yeah"  John says "I'm sorry"  Caine replies "me, too"  Caine lifts up his gun and starts shooting and John pulls Arminda with him as he runs away from the bullets that fly in their direction it didn't take long for Arminda to realize that Caine is blind but she doesn't say anything and not just because he may catch where she and her husband are at it's quite possible she could learn to respect the man who proves many stereotypes wrong "you should have stayed out for all our sakes"  Caine says as John prepares a gun he took from one of the assassins he and Arminda had killed "I tried"  John replies as Arminda picks up a sword that was laying on the floor next to her "did you?"  Caine asks as John takes the sword from his wife which was his own way of asking her to let him fight Caine alone which she allows he stands looking at her once then nods at her then turns his attention to Caine and starts the fight between him and his old friend Arminda stays in the background.... and out of the flying bullets flightpath just in case John needed her for she felt his exhaustion and it worried her John rushes back over to her when he feels he needs a small break "come on, John"  they hear Caine say "sounds like you both are getting too old for this!"  Arminda teases with a whispered tone John chuckles breathlessly "let's get this shit over with"  they hear Caine say "yeah that sounds like a good idea"  John replies after a pause John says "you took a deal"  Caine replies "same as you, John"  John asks "family?"  Caine sighs then replies "family"  Arminda quietly moves away from John and John shoots at Caine but ends up hitting a display case near his old friend he knew his wife could be so quiet that even Caine couldn't hear her and he was grateful for that Caine shoots back at John with a automatic gun he must have picked up from one of the assassins dead bodies that were now littering the floor around them Arminda hated just standing by and watching but she knew her husband wanted this fight to be just him though unlike Zero she believes he actually does respect the man he's fighting so his reasons for having this fight be just him had a much different meaning than the last time it had happened and unlike last time this time she refused to leave the room "you dead, John?"  Caine asks "not yet"  Arminda whispers with a small smirk John looks at her she smiles at him he shakes his head at her the broken glass underneath him cracks as he turns and looks at a gun that was laying next to him which of course Caine hears and the blind man attacks well blindly with a sword instead of the gun he once held which he had dropped so he could use the sword and John rolls away from him the two men fight hand to hand combat style and Caine ends up on top of John with the sword laying along John's arm as he stops it from chopping his neck off "John"  Caine says "Caine"  John replies they hear a gunshot and look at a black man who seems to want to join the fight but no one knows who's side he's on just yet another gunshot is heard and both Caine and John roll away from the bullets that miss them quite possibly purposefully "balcony"  Arminda says Caine's head turns at the sound of her voice and John runs towards her then takes her hand in his and pulls her away from the flying bullets that weren't actually hitting anyone "cute dog"  Arminda says softly as she runs with her husband who chuckles....