Give In To The Chase

☝🏽this is where John sees Arminda in her dress 👆🏽

"Get up Jardani"  John hears a familiar soft celestial voice say as he lays on the stone floor of the club after falling off one of it's balcony's he looks up and sees Arminda walk over to him through the waterfall of water "do you like it!? apparently it was all they had for me to wear"  she says waving her hands down her dress he chuckles then stands up and replies with a pained groan in his tone "you look absolutely stunning"  she says as she hands him a gun "to get you started, use it wisely I don't have any refills"  he chuckles as he takes the gun from her she takes his free hand in hers as he looks up and around him and they see Killa Harkan a fat man in a suit pointing at them and shouting orders "go!"  John orders "I'm not leaving you! yes I know the fat guy's yours but the rest aren't besides you're going to need my help"  Arminda replies he scoffs out a chuckle she gently elbows him which makes him smile they jog through the surprisingly bare floor John fell on and get attacked by Killa's henchmen who were carrying axes and they work together to fight them John uses not only the gun his wife gave him but the axes the henchmen carry Arminda on the other hand uses a few daggers and the axes once Killa walks over to them Arminda backs up and disappears into the crowd of dancers before Killa even saw her but he does see John and when he does he automatically attacks him "know what your problem is, Mr. Wick? you are unlucky unlucky in life, in love, in friendship...."  Killa says to John as he throws John up against a cement pillar he punches him in the stomach then says "and now.... in death"  he laughs then goes to punch John who punches him first then pushes his thumb into the scratch he made with a playing card along Killa's neck as he moves them away from the pillar and the fight starts once more with John as the victor Arminda walks back over to John as he stands over a unconscious fat man and helps him fight the henchmen that head his way "I've got them you go get him"  Arminda says when they both see Killa sit up John nods then rushes over to Killa who runs away once the henchmen were taken care of Arminda runs through the crowd to go find John and when she finds him he was pulling one of the gold teeth out of Killa's mouth.... "are you sure they'll take just a tooth as proof I figured she'd want the whole head or is that too mafia!?"  John hears Arminda say as he puts the gold tooth in his suit jackets inner pocket he chuckles then looks up at her "then again it looks almost as heavy as the rest of him so a tooth is probably a good idea plus the tooth is easier to hide"  she says as she walks down the stairs he laughs "man he's ugly!"  she whispers as she looks down at the now dead fat man he smiles she kisses his lips then takes his hand and they leave the club somewhat blending into the rushing crowd that was running out of it once they reach the church Arminda kisses John's lips once more then walks away from him so that he could give his proof to Katia "my wife suggested I'd bring you the whole head but I didn't have a bag with me to carry it in"  he tells her as he shows her the gold tooth that now lays in his hand she gently takes it from him with just the tips of her fingers then clutches it in her hand and looks up at him with a smile.... John was shocked that Katia and the rest of her side of the Ruska Roma allowed Arminda to be there for his reinitiation he hoped they weren't expecting her to join as well for he would never allow that "you are a child of Belarus.... an orphan of our tribe.... you are bound to us as we are bound to you.... in this life and the next"  Katia says in Russian as two men carry a cauldron full of hot liquid and what looks like a dragon with some words in Russian on two of it's sides John places his wrist over one and Katia places her wrist next to the other as she says in Russian "your blood.... is my blood"  John says in Russian as he looks at Katia who looks at him "your pain.... is my pain"  Katia says in Russian "your life.... is my life"  then they both place their wrists over the dragon Crest and hold it there for awhile then take it off a man hands both Katia and John a glass with a clear liquid in it "welcome back, Jardani"  Katia says in Russian then they clink their glasses together and drink the liquid inside Arminda walks over to John who looks at her as she pours the liquor that was in his glass from it's bottle over his arm and the man who gave them their glass does the same to Katia "probably not the preferred method but it seems to be all they had"  Arminda says softly to John who chuckles she kisses his lips "the Ruska Roma will support your challenge who will be your second?"  Katia asks in English then she looks at Arminda "no!"  John says Katia smirks "Winston!?"  Arminda asks John nods "well he does want his hotel back.... though I do wonder who is going to rebuild it for him not my cousin that's for sure!"  she says he chuckles as she continues "and there's the fact that he is Excommunicado just like you were he'll want that changed and he does have a way of getting what he wants even at the expense of others"  he replies with a smile "that he does"  she says "I wonder if he remembers how to fight.... if he ever did learn hand to hand combat that is perhaps he was one to use his words as his sword more than his fists and feet"  he chuckles....