'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

John was shocked to see Arminda pull a dagger out of the assassins heart when he rushed over to check on her and see if she needed help he had to get over his shock quickly for more assassins rushed into the room and they (John and Arminda) once a...

John was shocked to see Arminda pull a dagger out of the assassins heart when he rushed over to check on her and see if she needed help he had to get over his shock quickly for more assassins rushed into the room and they (John and Arminda) once again fought side by side, front to back in the small pathway inbetween the shelving/cabinetry that held many weapons once they were all taken care of John looks into Arminda's eyes "don't you dare!"  she demands "I don't want to see you get hurt!"  he replies "you're in this mess because of me....!"  she starts "I would have been in it either way after all I was coming to do the exact same thing you did when it happened!"  he replies with a smile she rolls her eyes and scoffs he chuckles "I am NOT leaving and that's final!"  she tells him he nods then with a small uncertain step he closes the small bit of space between them and kisses her lips she reaches up and cups his cheeks with her hands then slides her fingers through his hair then after a beat he separates from her and says "you're right we don't have time for this!"  she chuckles then they leave the building before more assassins have a chance to enter it.... Arminda pushes John out of the way when she hears a vehicle heading in their direction and as she pushes him she moves herself backwards so she doesn't get hit either her back hits a light post/metal pole and she calls out "John!"  as another vehicle drives in his direction from the opposite direction that the car that almost hit them came from John hurriedly gets out of the way of the vehicle heading towards him which rams into the other car that almost hit them John rushes over to where Arminda stands, takes her hand and runs into the nearest building which just so happened to be a horse stable and for the first time since it all began Arminda refused to fight for she worried that the horses would get hurt in the process she is good but she's not "John Wick good" when it comes to fighting and John seems to always find a way to make sure that no matter what no innocents human or otherwise get hurt when he goes after someone which would seem like a miracle to most Arminda does however do her best to calm a horse that was tied up to a stall that got spooked when one of the assassins that came after her and John shot at them she untied it from the stall, climbed onto his/her back and followed John as he climbed on a horse of his own and rode out and as she rode she called Aurelio asking him to take some money out of her account and pay for the horses they stole which Aurelio found amusing he also did as she ordered him to AND asked if they were ok "well it has been awhile since I rode.... I mean John's exhausted and bleeding.... but he's used to that!.... and we're being chased by idiots on motorcycles so yeah we're great!"  she replies he laughs "we'll be fine Winston gave him a Marker I'm not sure who it's for but I have a feeling I'm going to find out soon"  she tells him "alright, be safe"  he replies "never!"  she says then she hangs up then rides up to where John is and tells him "Aurelio's paying for what we stole but if we let them go they should be able to find their way back"  he laughs then nods and once it was safer than it is now that's what they do they climb off their horses leaving them in a safe empty area Arminda texts Aurelio letting him know where the horses can be found then they walk away from the area they left the horses so they didn't spook them.... again.... when John and Arminda reach the very edge of the Tarkovsky Theatre he turns to her, cups her arms in his hands and says as he stares into her eyes "stay out here!"  she looks at him oddly "please!"  he begs she nods he sighs in relief then walks towards the ticket booth and just before he walks inside she walks over to his side he turns to face her and says "I thought I told you to stay!"  she replies "if I can handle your present I believe I can handle your past Jardani"  a corner smirk graces his handsome features and he nods then they walk into the theatre together and it was as he feared as soon as they entered those who were guarding the place came towards and tried to attack her for they were warned.... I mean told about him but not her and she fought each one as they came towards her but unlike the others who attacked she let these ones live for she knew why they came after her she knocked them on their ass she followed John who hid a smile as he placed the items that would grant him an audience with the one he wanted to meet "she's with me!"  he tells those she had just fought in Russian "I see that!"  one of the men she just knocked down replies in Russian with a pained groan in his tone "I'm also quite the linguist so I'd watch what you say "gentlemen"!"  Arminda says in Russian John chuckles "what!?! curious is as curious does and I've always been curious about what I'd be good at and what I wouldn't be good at"  she says in English with a shrug John laughs "not going to happen!"  she growls in Russian at the bearded man with a full head of hair who was sitting at the table with a smirk staring at her John hides his anger as a clean shaven man with tattoos all over his bald head says in Russian "show them the way"  the other bald man who doesn't have any tattoos showing but does have a beard stands up ready to do as he's told John picks up the Rosary and says in Russian "be seeing you"  then he follows the man who stood up with Arminda at his side as the two men still sitting at the table reply in Russian "be seeing you"....