Fighting For The Right To Live The Life I Deserve

"Time to go?"  John hears Arminda say he nods "who exactly are you!?!"  Sofia asks her as she watches both her pups walk over to the beautiful Italian woman "a friend and Aurelio's sister"  Arminda replies as she pets the dogs Sofia nods.... Arminda ends up following John in the shadows with a sniper rifle in her hands for John had told her to stay at the Continental so she acted like she listened then asked Yassin for a sniper rifle and some throwing daggers which he seemed to find amusing but went to get her anyway "looks like no one can just go for walks anymore!"  Arminda teases as she watches Sofia and John get patted down and though she can't hear the words that were spoken she watches another jesterly king walk over to them through the scope of her borrowed sniper rifle with a keen eye for there was something about that man she didn't trust a moment or so later she watches as John once again kneels before the undeserving and hates the fact that he has to grovel before them just to make them feel bigger and him smaller than they are/he is.... John stares in shock as a silver bullet with gold swirls hits  Berrada's trigger finger when he points a gun at one of Sofia's dogs there is only one person he knows would do such a thing he sees Sofia hide a smirk Berrada looks around wondering where in the world the shot came from and a bullet that matches the last lands in the center of his forehead then the guards that surround John and Sofia also end up with a bullet in the center of their skulls as they search for the same thing Berrada looked for the owner of that gun that dared kill their boss and one by one they fell to the ground "I like her!"  Sofia says as she takes the hand gun that was hidden inside one of her dogs bulletproof vests out of its hiding place and starts helping Arminda kill the guards as more come towards them and since he wasn't given a choice in the matter John picks up one of the dead guards guns and helps both women kill the rest and Sofia's dogs join in the fight protecting their human and her "friend".... as John and Sofia shoot the guards Arminda rushes down to help them leave the area she "meets up" with Sofia's dogs as they rush up the "staircase" she was jogging down that leads to the roof of the courtyard/marketplace area they were in.... John watches as a silver dagger that matched the bullet he saw flies past him and hits one of the guards that was coming towards him then hears a familiar teasing voice say with a smile "sorry I'm late traffic was crazy!"  he rolls his eyes at her "did you miss me!?!"  Arminda coos as she walks over to him he chuckles but before he had a chance to even imagine kissing her they end up fighting side by side once again as more guards rush towards them.... John stares at Arminda with a "are you coming!?!" expression on his face as she stands on the other side of the car door that he just got into "you know as well as I Jardani that this trip is for you and you alone if I go with you.... well it's basically cheating!"  she tells him he chuckles as she continues  "I'll take a boat back to New York besides my brother's probably worried and I'm sure the pit bull we left with Charon probably misses us so....!"  he nods then watches as she walks away from the car with one last bow before Sofia's dogs who bark at her his eyes become sad but he forces the emotion back for some reason he was expecting a kiss goodbye but he should have known he wasn't going to get it though he really wanted it he looks at Sofia who was looking at him oddly and he realizes that Arminda called him by his birth name not the one he gave himself and he smiles I mean it isn't as good as a kiss but he'll take it.... John was surprised to see Arminda waiting for him when he got off the subway train in New York with a smile on her face "h-how....!?!"  he asks softly but instead of getting a spoken answer he gets what he's been waiting for as she rushes over, jumps into his arms and kisses his lips he grips the back of her thighs as her legs wrap around his waist and chuckles as he answers her kiss "there's a Adjudicator in the city so Winston thought it would be best if I didn't stay at the hotel for the time being.... oh and Sofia told me I'm not sure how she knew but.... I'm glad she did!"  she whispers he nods then says with a smile "as am I!"  she says softly "though this is really comfortable I should probably put my feet back onto the floor"  he looks at her oddly it took him a half a second to realize that he was touching half bare skin and he looks down and sees that she's wearing a skirt then he slowly lets go of her thighs and allows her to stand once more "I figured you'd like to see me in one (a dress)"  she says he chuckles then says "you look nice"  she raises a eyebrow at him and he laughs then says softly "I'm glad you're here"  he kisses her lips then chuckles when she says "I'm pretty sure that will change soon"  he replies with a smirk "probably"  she takes his hand and they start walking.... turns out she was half right there were assassins that were once again coming to kill him but they ended up being killed when they got close enough to try and not by John but others which John found slightly confusing though it surprised him that he didn't become upset when Arminda let go of his hand when they saw the assassins that were killed rush towards him even though he knew why she did it he missed the feeling of her hand in his, her lips on his so many things though he did wonder if she noticed he is now missing a "important" finger.... John's "saviors" followed them through Grand Central Station "John.... it's a white Cassius!"  Arminda says when she notices a bald man staring at them from the balcony area John chuckles then looks up and sees the man just as he walks away from the balcony area and down the stairs John speed steps towards him Arminda follows with not as quick footsteps and the two men end up getting stuck at a crossing of sorts when a train of kids and their teacher walk inbetween them Arminda chuckles softly at the sight "you see? that's why you're special, John Wick"  the bald man says after a pause he says "I wouldn't have stopped"  after another pause he says "it's good to have you back"  a man with a goatee/beard walks over and stands beside the bald one though with the way the crowd was it was as though he just appeared magically "how was your trip?"  the bald man asks and his buddy disappears in the crowd and gets knocked out by Arminda when he reappears next to her as she smacks him with the palm of her hand the bald man raises a eyebrow at the fact that his buddy was now laying unconscious on the floor for he had no idea who had done it or why but he acted unfazed as he asks John "going to the Continental?"  John looks at Arminda who shrugs then looks down at the unconscious body and he chuckles he had wondered why the bald guy seemed surprised about something and now he knows "he with you?"  John asks the bald man as he stares at the unconscious guy on the floor Arminda kneels down then stabs the guys ear with her dagger the bald man raises a eyebrow at her then replies "he was"  this time it was Arminda and John who "preformed magic" as they disappear into the crowd for John took her hand and they walked out of Grand Central Station....