Chapter One

Beyoncé
August 19th, 2020

"Bey, I wanna swirl my tongue around ya long thick dick." Jazmine says to me as she swirls her tongue around her Blowpop.

"I just wanna see how the dick does in my pussy." Londyn says as she smirks and winks at me.

"I want the print of your dick imprinted in my throat forever, Daddy." Londyn says to me as she blows a kiss at me.

"And I want the print of your dick imprinted in my pussy forever and ever, Daddy." Jazmine says to me as she winks at me.

I lightly shake my head while laughing.

"Y'all are somethang else forreal forreal." I say to them through my laughter.

"I speak real and I speak the absolute truth." Jazmine says as she licks on her Blowpop.

"Nah bitch, you speak hoe, you're really fluent in it." Alana says to Jazmine, putting emphasis on fluent.

All of The Students immediately bursts out laughing loudly.

"Hoe, don't act like you don't wanna see what Beyoncé's dick look like and be like." Jazmine says to Alana.

"Oh trust and believe that I do, I'm just not that thirsty like y'all hoes are." Alana says to Jazmine.

"Cap as fuck bitch." Jazmine and Londyn says to Alana.

"Can y'all please stawp talking about my dick, I am your Teacher." I say to them.

"Gym Teacher doesn't really count as a real Teacher tho." Londyn says to me as she shrugs her shoulders.

"Exactly." Jazmine and Alana say at the same, agreeing with Londyn.

All the other Students then agrees with Londyn too.

"I'm also y'all's Health Teacher." I tell them.

"So, who cares." Jazmine and Londyn says to me at the same time, while they shrug their shoulders.

I stare at them as I lightly shake my head.

A few minutes later I look away from them, only to see Darius and Kali suddenly walking right into The Gym, walking right over to us.

"Y'all are 20 minutes late." I say to Darius and Kali as they walk up to me and hug me.

"We have a good reason to be late tho, Bey." Kali tells me as she and Darius pulls away from the hug a few seconds later.

"Okay then, tell me." I say to her as I raise an eyebrow.

"Dar, you tell her, you know since you're the main and only reason why we're late in the first place, anyways." Kali says to Darius as she walks over to Jazmine, Londyn and Alana.

"Wow bitch, way to throw a bitch under The Bus." Darius says to Kali as he rolls his eyes at her.

Darius sighs as he then looks right back at me.

"First off, it wasn't even my fault. I was just being me." Darius tells me.

"Okay." Is all I say as I wait for Darius to continue.

"But anyways, Kali and I was literally on our way hea, to The Gym. We was talking about how goodt I looked in my new skirt, when Mrs. Stewart aka Mrs. Needs A Treadmill Homophobic Ass Bitch stawped us, mostly me." Darius says.

"Why, why did she stawp you for." I ask.

"HELLO, I was a nigga in a mothafucking skirt." Darius says to me as he rolls his eyes.

"Anyways, the bitch was like you know you're a boy right and you can't wear a skirt to and in School or anywhere else for that matter, then she was lecturing me with The Bible and then the bitch took Kali and I, mostly me to The Principal's Office, and that's where The Principal gave me a whole lecture about The Dress Code for this School, then the bitch ass nigga had the mothafucking audacity to tell me to change, which I did as you can see now, but anyways he then sent us back to The Class, that we was supposed to be in right now, which is this one obviously." Darius tells me.