Chapter Five

Beyoncé
August 27th, 2020

"I'm so so so so lucky to be your best friend, Kelly....." I whisper out to her as I kiss her temple, while caressing her smooth soft cheeks.

I don't know why but I just found myself smiling down at her without any reasons.

Kelly is not even doing anythang but sleeping right now, right next to me yet she is making me smile like a big dumbass idiot.

I sigh as I sit up, but my sudden movements made Kelly's naked body be exposed. Now I can perfectly see Kelly's naked body.

Her bare breasts and her flat stomach and especially her pussy.

I gulp as I instantly feel my dick automatically getting hard.

You're so fucking horny Beyoncé.

And IS.

I look down, looking at my dick.

My dick is hard and is standing very tall and very proud.

Fuck, I don't wanna wake Kelly up, she'll be very pissed at me if I wake her up just to fuck.

"Mmmmmmm, Beyoncé......" Kelly moans out causing me to jump a little.

I quickly look right back up at Kelly's face.

Kelly's moaning but her eyes are still closed, she's still sleeping.

But she is gripping the blankets while biting her bottom lip.

Wait, is Kelly having a Wet Dream about us?

I watch Kelly for some a little while, and I realize that she is definitely having a Wet Dream about us.

I smirk as an idea suddenly and immediately pops up into my mind.

"Lemme make your Wet Dream come true, Kells." I whisper to her.

I hover on top of a sleeping Kelly, while I instantly suck on her breasts.

I can feel my dick poking her pussy.

"Ugh...ugh mmmm B-B-B-Beyoncé." Kelly moans out in her sleep.

I grin when she moans out my name again.

I keep kneading her breasts and sucking on her nipples, alternatively as my hands instantly starts roaming all over her naked body.

"Ugh more." Kelly moans out in her sleep.

I reach for her clit, and Kelly slowly starts getting wet, soaking wet to be exact.

Anyways so I begin playing with her clit even more.

"M-More p-p-p-please D-Daddy....." Kelly moans out in her sleep.

I suck my own two fingers as I then push them inside Kelly's pussy, while suck on her nipples again.

"Ugh...Beyoncé.....wait, wait, wait, wait, Beyoncé." Kelly moans out.

I look up, only to see that Kelly is now finally awake, and she looks so surprised.

I grin at her.

"Hey Kells." I say to her.

"Beyoncé! What are you doing.....ugh fuck that feels so damn good." Kelly says to me through her moans.

"So so so so very good." She adds.

Kelly's body is now fully reacting to every pleasure that I am giving her.