Chapter Sixteen

Kelendria
September 23rd, 2020

I roll my eyes and huff as I walk down the hallway of The High School.

I can't even believe that I had to come to this School earlier than the time that I usually come here.

This Meeting better be worth it or I'm beating bitches asses for fucking with my sleep.

Suddenly I stop all movements.

"I know that's not mothafucking moaning I hear." I say quietly to myself.

I stay quiet as I hear the moaning again.

Who's fucking at this time of Morning.

I mean when I was getting dick, me and the nigga would be fucking all Morning.

And now that I ain't even getting dick, I be mad annoyed and really irritated with people who gets dick all the damn time now.

Anyways the moaning continues and it gets louder and louder.

I need to know who's fucking right now.

Cause the bitch that is moaning to God, must really think that this is the best fucking and dick that she's ever gotten.

So I tiptoe, heading straight to where the moaning is coming from.

And once I stop I immediately hide behind the wall, while I peek my head out, looking right into The Classroom.

What I see next shocks the absolute fuck outta me.

I feel a loud gasp coming, so I bite my bottom lip, to keep myself from gasping loudly or screaming or talking.

LIKE. WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. MOTHAFUCKING. FUCKING. FUCK.

This is honestly Tea for Centuries.

So I quickly take my phone outta my pocket.

I then turn my phone on, while putting my password in.

And once I'm at my homescreen, I quickly go right to The Camera App.

I take a few deep breaths as I then lift my phone up, putting it their direction.

I press the record button as I lightly shake my head.

Like what in the actual fuck is wrong with this nigga, Principal Gallagher.

To be completely honest Principal Gallagher isn't even all that fine, and he isn't even okay looking either and he somehow and suddenly has bitches on his dick.

Like make this make sense to me.

This nigga is a Married and he has bitches to fuck on.

Like seriously how and why.

I honestly wanna know how.

The Math ain't even Mathing.

The Adding isn't even Adding.

The Subtraction isn't even Subtracting.

The Division isn't even Dividing.

The Multiplication isn't even Multiplying.

But anyways what he's doing right now is truly beyond words disgusting and terrible.

Like how in The World could you fuck on your own Son's Wife, and at a School of all places.

And the only reason that I know that chick is Principal Gallagher's Daughter In Law is because I met her at a Party that Principal Gallagher made all of us Teachers go to.