Chapter Six

Kelendria
August 28th, 2020

"I can't believe that it's already Friday." I say as I sit down at a table in The Teachers Lounge.

"I know right, just think it'll be next Friday before we know it." Beyoncé says to me as she sits down next to me.

"Deadass tho, forreal forreal." Is all I say to her as I move my plate closer to me.

"What are you eating today for Lunch." Beyoncé asks me as she unwraps the paper off her Meatball Sandwich.

"Mama Tina brought me some Food over Last Night, so I'm eating that." I tell Beyoncé while smiling.

"No wonder why that Food smelt so very very familiar." Beyoncé says to me as she smiles at me.

"It smells so good and it looks delicious too." She adds.

"And DOES." I say loudly.

Beyoncé and I say Grace while we then eat our Food.

"So, are those thirsty Teenagers still thirsting after you." I ask Beyoncé through my light laughter.

"Yeah." Is all Beyoncé says to me as she lightly shakes her head.

I lightly laugh as I shake my head.

I honestly know where Beyoncé is coming from, cause the boy Students in my Classes be telling me how they want me to ride their dicks and scream out their names.

Like please I don't even want no damn babydick, and I most definitely don't even wanna go to Prison for none them.

And also some of the girl Students be telling me some wild outta pocket shit to me too, but again I most definitely do not even wanna go to Prison for none of them, and that's just in The Holy Bible.

"Bey, lemme tell you how your not the only one that these Teens are thirsty over." I say to Beyoncé as I shake my head.

"They're thirsting over you too." Beyoncé asks me.

"Yup, yup." I say to her as I lightly nod my head.

Beyoncé lightly laughs as she lightly shaking her head.

"Well, I'm not even surprised....I mean look at you Kelly, you're literally hot as the fires of Hell." Beyoncé tells me while smiling at me.

I quickly look away from Beyoncé, while blushing.

I clear my throat as I look right back at Beyoncé, only to see that she's already still looking and smiling at me.

"Thanks." I say to her.

"You're so welcome Kells, even tho I was only speaking the truth." Beyoncé says to me.

"So, what are you doing after School today." I ask Beyoncé as I take a few sips of my Lemonade.

"I'll be Grading Papers." Beyoncé tells me as she rolls her eyes.

"Ugh same. Grading Papers, be draining as fuck." I say as I roll my eyes.

"Amen." Is all Beyoncé says.

"But while I'm doing that, since Mama already has Beauty, she gonna pick Broderick and Blue up from School and take them right back to her House til I pick them up." Beyoncé tells me.

"Okay." Is all I say.

"Hopefully you don't cook for Broderick and Blue when you pick them up and take them Home. I don't want you poisoning them with your nasty ass Food, Giselle." I say to her.

Beyoncé rolls her eyes at me while sucking her teeth, which causes me to lightly laugh.

"I'm not gonna cook for them, cause nine times outta ten Mama has already fed them and I just pick them up and take them right back Home, so they can take a shower or a bath and go straight to bed." Beyoncé tells me.