Chapter Thirteen

Beyoncé
September 15th, 2020

I put my boxers, a tank top, shorts, socks and shoes on.

I just got done showering and lotioning my body.

"Da Da!" Beauty yells out to me.

I immediately walk back into my room to see what Beauty wants from me after I finished brushing, flossing and rinsing my mouth out for the tenth time this morning.

"Da Da is coming Beauty." I tell her as I walk fully into my room.

I then walk over to my bed.

I quickly check Beauty's diaper, while already knowing that it needed to be changed.

So I quickly pick Beauty up, while I walk us over to The Changing Table.

I carefully lay Beauty down on The Changing Table.

I lean down a little while blowing Raspberries on Beauty's tummy causing Beauty to giggle.

I smile at Beauty as I pull Beauty's pj pants down, while I then immediately taking them off and throwing them onto the floor.

I undid Beauty's diaper, while opening it, only to see that she peed in her diaper.

I sigh in relief.

Thank God.

Thank God that she didn't shit in her diaper, cause I really really don't have any energy to be wiping shit outta her asscrack.

"You pee pee yourself." I ask Beauty in a Babyvoice causing her to giggle.

I lightly laugh as I take this diaper off her, I then roll the diaper up and throw it away into the trashcan.

After that I quickly grab the wipes and I clean Beauty up thoroughly, while I then put a brandnew diaper on her.

"Da Da loves you Beauty, yes I do, yes I do." I tell her as I pick her up, while kissing her all over her face.

Beauty giggles as she tries to push my face away from hers.

"Okay, okay let's go get you somethang to wear today." I tell Beauty as I walk us right over my walkin closet, basically our walkin closet.

I look around the walkin closet for an outfit for Beauty.

And once I finally find an outfit for Beauty to wear, I grab it and I walk us right back into my room.

I then walk us over to my bed.

I carefully lay Beauty down on my bed, while I start putting her outfit on her.

Beauty now has on a shirt that has Butterflies on it, black pants, tiny black socks and shoes that's has Butterflies on them.

"Okay, okay now let's do your hair, Beauty." I say to her as I pick her up.

Beauty smiles at me as I walk us to my bathroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Okay, Beauty when I put you down on this ground, you better not run off." I tell her.

"Da Da." Beauty says to me as she smiles at me.

"Imma take that as a yes." I say as I place her down on the ground.

I then grab Beauty's Stroller right outta the trunk and I place it on the ground right next to me.

Wait.

Wait a minute.

Wait a damn mothafucking minute.