Chapter Four

Kelendria
August 23rd, 2020

Today's the day, it's finally Sunday, and I can't even wait to eat Mama Tina's Cooking.

My mouth is watering just thinking about Mama Tina's Cooking.

I'm honestly surprised that I haven't even gained weight by eating my Mama's Cooking and especially Mama Tina's Cooking over The Years, but at the same exact time I am truly and honestly grateful that I didn't even gained that much weight.

Anyways I'm glad and happy that Mama Tina told me that I can bring a Dish to this Sunday Dinner.

I've been really really trying my best at being a Good Cook, and day by day I'm getting there, unlike Beyoncé.

Listen Beyoncé Giselle Knowles can't cook to save her life and she most definitely can't cook to save other people's lives either, and I'm honestly, truly and completely being deadass serious right now.

Like this one time I really tried to help Beyoncé try to cook, but that didn't even go too well at all.

I had to go to The Hospital and get my stomach pumped.

And from that day on I swore I wouldn't even and ever help Beyoncé cook or eat her Cooking ever in my life no matter if she's my bestie or not, or how much I love her.

Suddenly I then come right back into reality, once I feel my phone vibrate on my lap.

So I pick my phone up, only to see that I have multiple Text Messages from Onika, Lauren and Beyoncé.

I quickly unlock my phone by putting my password in.

I then go straight to iMessage.

I go to Onika and I's Text Thread first, while immediately texting her right back.

Onika and I text back and forth for a little bit til she texts me, telling me that she has to get ready.

So I then go right to Lauren and I's Text Thread, to text her.

Lauren and I text back and forth for a little bit til she texts me, telling me that she has to get ready.

And once I'm done texting Lauren, I go straight to Beyoncé and I's Text Thread, to text her.

Kelly: Hey BB.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Finally damn. It took you a whole Century and a half just to respond back to me. 🙄

Kelly: Pls stawp over exaggerating Giselle.

Kelly: It only took me a good thirty to forty minutes just to respond back to you cause I texted Onika and Lauren before you.

BB Bear 🐻💛: Woooooooooooooooow!!

BB Bear 🐻💛: Kelendria!!

BB Bear 🐻💛: Woooooooooooooooow!!

Kelly: What??

BB Bear 🐻💛: I am hurt that you texted them before you texted me.

Kelly: Beyoncé it's not even that deep.

BB Bear 🐻💛: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID. 😏😭

Kelly: 🙄😭

BB Bear 🐻💛: But anyways Kelendria it is that deep cause I'm your bestie Kelly, you should have texted me before them.

Kelly: Onika and Lauren are my besties too you know that. I haven't seen or talked and or texted them in a Week or so, so we was just catching up, unlike you who I see, talk to and text every single day.