Chapter Eighteen

Kelendria
October 16th, 2020

Over the past couple of Weeks now Beyoncé and I have been talking and getting to know more about Malcolm and Yasmine, getting a little closer to them.

Beyoncé and I also had The Talk, basically talking about how we can Date them, me with Malcolm and obviously Beyoncé with Yasmine.

But deep deep down I know and feel that Beyoncé wants me, like wants me wants me and that she doesn't even wanna Date Yasmine, she just wanna be her friend.

I see The Signs, plus I truly and completely know Beyoncé inside and out.

And plus I seen the way Beyoncé be looking at Malcolm whenever he's next to me, touching me in some sort of way and whenever he kisses me.

I know where my heart belongs but I'm starting to like Malcolm, he's a really chill dude.

But don't get shit twisted I still have my eyes on Malcolm, I'm still cautions of him, like I'm not gonna let him in that easy, I'm not gonna let my Guard down with him.

Speaking of Malcolm, he walks right into my Classroom, walking right over to me with a bouquet of Roses.

"Hey you." Malcolm says to me as he finally reaches me.

"Hey." I say to him.

Malcolm smiles at me as he leans down a little. while giving me a quick peck on my lips.

I smile softly as he pulls away.

"Ooooooou." I hear all my Students yell out.

Malcolm lightly chuckles.

"These are for you." Malcolm says to me as he hands me the bouquet of Roses.

I smile as I smell and look at The Roses.

"Thanks Malcolm." I say to him.

"Ooooooou." I hear all my Students yell out again.

I lightly laugh as I shake my head.

Malcolm clears his throat as he then takes a few deep breaths.

"So, I was wondering, you know after School, at like 7 PM,.....would you go on a Date with me." Malcolm asks me shyly as he nervously bites his bottom lip, waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah, Malcolm. I would like to go on a Date with you later." I tell him as I smile at him.

"AWESOME!! SWEET!!" Malcolm yells out as he starts doing a dance.

Me and my Students laugh at Malcolm's goofy ass.

"You're such a goof." I say to Malcolm through my laughter.

'Yeah, but I'm your Goof." Malcolm says to me as he stops dancing.

I don't say anythang, I just smile at him.

"Anyways, I came here to give you those Roses and to ask you on a Date, and now that I gave you those said Roses and got the answer to that question of you going on a Date with me, I will be heading out and heading right back to Work." Malcolm tells me.

Malcolm leans down a little, pecking my lips multiple times before pulling away and turning around, walking away, walking right outta my Classroom.

I clear my throat as I look right back at my Students, while placing the bouquet of Roses on my desk, right next to me.

"So, are you really gonna go on a Date with him." Londyn asks me, breaking the silence in The Classroom.

"Yeah." Is all I say.