Chapter Seventeen

Beyoncé
September 25th, 2020

"Beyoncé! Beyoncé! Beyoncé! Beyoncé!Beyoncé! Beyoncé! Beyoncé! Beyoncé! Beyoncé! Beyoncé!" All The Students yells out as I walk right inside The Classroom.

Yeah that's right my Suspension is finally up, and ever since I walked right in The School Doors this Morning, all I ever been hearing is the yelling of my name, Welcome Back and we missed you so so so so very very much.

Anderson, Amanda, Jevon, Michael, Kelly and some other Teachers bought and brought me some Gifts, and even some Students bought and brought me some Gifts, and that honestly made my day, my whole entire day, like I'm just grateful and thankful.

I feel really really special, loved, and appreciated so so very very much.

I am honestly happy to be back at Work tho, cause I honestly love teaching these Teens, motivating and aspiring them.

But I do also miss hanging out with my Beauty, she's really somethang else like I always say and she is honestly and most definitely a whole lotta fun.

"Wassup tho." I say to all of them as I sit down on my desk.

Suddenly I see Thee Thirstiest Students at this School, Jazmine, Londyn, Alana, Kali and Darius walking right into The Classroom with mad Giftbags on their arms.

And just as I about to tell them to go sit down in their seats, they just walk right up to me.

They places all The Giftbags right on the floor, right next to my desk.

"Daddy, I am so happy that you are finally finally back, cause I missed you so so so so very very much." Jazmine says to me as she walks in between legs and wraps her arms around me, hugging me.

I smile softly.

"I missed you too Jazmine." I say to her as I pat her back.

Just as I'm pulling away Jazmine hugs me even tighter.

"No Daddy, I don't wanna leggo just yet." Jazmine tells me as she hugs me even tighter.

"I wanna savor this moment." She adds.

I sigh.

"Bitch, leggo of Beyoncé, so that we can all give her some love, a hug too." Londyn says to Jazmine.

"Forreal forreal tho." Alana says, agreeing with Londyn.

"Deadass." Darius says.

"Forreal tho." Kali says.

"No, nah, none of you thirsty ass bitches is touching my nigga, my Hubby." Jazmine says to Londyn, Alana, Kali and Darius as she hugs continues hugging me.

"Look hea you desperate as bitch we all need to hug on Beyoncé too." Darius says to Jazmine.

"Fuck you, you fairy ass bottom ass bitch." Jazmine says to Darius.

I bite my bottom lip, trying to keep myself from laughing.

I look at Jazmine, Londyn, Alana, Kali and Darius as they continue to argue.

"Y'all can honestly just gimme a highfive and I'd be happy." I say to them.

"Beyoncé, stay outta this." Jazmine and Darius says to me at the same time.

Londyn, Alana and Kali agree with them.

I lightly shake my head.

Darius then suddenly rips Jazmine right off me, while pushing her to the side, only for him to hug me himself.

I pat his back as I tell him he can pull away from the hug now.

Darius obviously doesn't even listen to me.