Info

Name: Y/n Uzui

Parents: Tengen Uzui(father), Hinatsuru (mother), Suma(momma), Makio(mom).

Breathing style: light breathing

Forms:

1st form- laser burn

A red laser beam will connect the tip of the users katana to the point of contact to kill a demon.

2nd form- Blinding blast

Creates a blinding light that only affects demons and leaves humans unharmed. The light will blind them for a few seconds allowing the user to strike.

3rd form- sun strike

One of the most powerful forms. This allows any and all contact that the demon makes with the users weapon cause them to deteriorate as if they were exposed to sunlight.

4th form- Peripheral Prism

Disrupts the demon's vision causing images to duplicate and making it much more difficult for the demon to make accurate attacks.

5th form- light speed

More versatile than the other forms. Allows the user to move at the speed of light, so fast that it's difficult to decipher which visualisation is the real user.

6th form- refraction

Causes the demon's vision to flip making every movement feel backwards.

7th form- light tricks

Allows the user to visualise the demon's next movement in the form of a light trail.

8th form - Moon lit dance

Can temporarily put the demon into a trance, making them forget everything. This is the least painful of forms so it is used when the user takes mercy on a demon.

9th form - Saturn's rings

Used in a spherical motion, the user can cut from any direction.

10th form - Orion's belt

A string of continuous strikes used over distance.