15 - Return of the belt demon and the praying mantis demon

The three of us launched at him with our blades. All were just out of reach of his neck, we were so close and we weren't giving up yet. The demon regenerated even after the wisteria poison and we were knocked back. My shoulder felt like it had been dislocated. 

"SHIT!"

"Y/N WATCH OUT!" Mother yelled as a belt soared towards me. I deflected it and popped my shoulder back into place. "I'LL HOLD OFF THESE BELTS!" The demon had disappeared, where the fuck did he go? "YOU GO FIND THAT DEMO-" Mother was cut off by the demon clutching her mouth with his hand.

"MOTHER!"

"HINATSURU!"

Dad was encircled by the belts and I was frozen. My mother and my father. Dad sliced the belts open and was pissed.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MOTHER!" I went to attack the demon but it caught me in a tight choke hold. 

"Squirming will only make it worse." He tightened his grip around my neck but it was soon released when the entire arm was cut off. Someone had me by my waist and pulled me and my mother away from the demon. I looked up to see Tanjiro with his blade drawn, he just saved us, he just saved me. I jumped back and took a stance. The demon went to attack Tanjiro before Dad attacked from behind.

"TANJIRO KAMADO!" He swung his cleaver towards the demon's neck. "YOU HAVE MY UTMOST GRATITUDE!" We all went for the neck but were blocked by the sickles.

"You really think you're capable of cutting of my head? IDIOTS!" Little veins crawled onto my sword from the sickles. I tried to move but it was completely stuck.

"KAMADO! Y/N! HOLD ON TIGHT!" Dad pulled the demon back with him while it released a spiralling blood attack.

More belts shot our way while Inosuke and Zenitsu fought them off.

"HAHA!"

"Her heads too damn soft to cut!"

"But if we cut from more than one direction...!"

I had a moment of realisation.

"INOSUKE!"

"I'M THE GUY YOU WANT FOR CUTTING IN MORE THAN ONE DIRECTION!"

I gave a cocky and proud smile at Inosuke's reaction.

"WE'LL HOLD OFF THE BELTS! YOU GET TO HER NECK!" I yelled as we began running to towards the belt demon."Stay close and don't let me down underlings! Beast breathing, 8th fang, EXPLOSIVE RUSH!"

"Water breathing, third form!"

"Thunder breathing, first form!"

"Light breathing, 11th form!"

I began stringing my attacks together.

"FLOWING...!"

"THUNDER CLAP AND FLASH!"

"ORION'S...!"

We kept attacking to protect Inosuke.

"DANCE!"

"8TH FOLD!"

"BELT!"

We held off the belts as Inosuke reached Daki's neck. He began sawing at her neck until the head fell clean off. He just had to keep the head away from the body so it won't regenerate. Inosuke grabbed the head and began running.

"I GOT HER HEAD! I GOT HER HEAD!"

He kept running far away. 

"GO HELP THE OLD MAN WITH THE OTHER DEMON!"

That other demon came up from behind Inosuke and stabbed him through the chest. 

"INSOSUKE!" Tanjiro's scream made my blood curdle.

"Wait... if that demon's there then... where's Dad?" I looked over the edge of the building and saw my Dad laying on the ground next to his severed hand. I began hyperventilating before I screamed the loudest I ever have in my entire life.

"AAAAGGGGHHHH!" I fell to my knees, my breathing was out of control and my dad on was the ground probably dead. 

"Y/N BEHIND YOU!" I didn't look behind me but I didn't care what was there anyway. An explosion went off, sending me flying. 

"Please be alive Dad..."