12 - Inosuke the discombobulated boar and some flashy work

I ran with Inosuke as he tore up the floorboards. 

"That's the hole the demon must be getting through." He said uncovering a small hole. He dove in but his head got stuck. He popped back out.

"That would stop any normal person, but I can dislocate my joints! As long as my head can fit, I CAN GO ANYWHERE!" 

"Crazy son of a bitch." He dislocated his shoulders and slithered into the hole. "Light breathing, 10th form, Orion's belt!" I dove after him, slicing the hole bigger with my sword as I continued down it. We made it down to a cavern and Inosuke fixed his arms. 

"What is this?"

"It looks like a cavern, and it's webbed with this belt."

"It has a weird human pattern."

I looked around at the pictures and saw Mom and Momma.

"Those aren't pictures... there living people, they're being stored."

I saw Zenitsu trapped in it as well.

"Oh shit she got Zenitsu as well."

"What's he doing here?"

"That's a question I should be asking you two." I unsheathed my nichirin blade and gripped it tightly. "How would you like it if someone started messing with your food? Dirty man, you reek of filth. The girl though, you're quite beautiful aren't you. Would you happen to be related to those two? You look quite familiar."

I turned to the voice and saw a weird face on a sentient belt.

"GROSS!" Inosuke yelled. "OVERGROWN WORM!"

"You dare insult me stink bug!"

The belt zipped towards us and I jumped to avoid it. On my way down I carefully sliced some of the women free.

"YOU ARE REALLY GROSSING ME OUT WORM BELT!" Inosuke yelled aiding me. "YOU'VE EATEN ONE TO MANY HUMANS! LOOK HOW SLUGGISH YOU ARE! HOW ABOUT YOU LOSE A FEW AND COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE!"

"INOSUKE DON'T FAT SHAME!"

Inosuke went to slash the worm belt but it kept flailing.

"I CAN'T CUT IT WENT IT'S ALL FLAPPY LIKE THIS!"

"Slashing me is useless when I'm not even the main body. And those humans you saved are looking quite vulnerable."

"SHIT! WE FORGOT ABOUT THE HUMANS!"

Belts slithered towards the limp women but were pinned down by...

"Kunai?"

"I gotta hand it to you, worm belt's a pretty good name!" I turned around to see Makio and Suma.

"MOM! MOMMA!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!? JUST WAIT UNTIL LORD TENGEN FINDS OUT!" Momma cried, worried about me.

"WE'RE GONNA KICK THE SHIT OUTTA THIS FREAK! SO GO ON AHEAD BABY!"

"Who the hell are you two!?" Inosuke yelled.

"Both of us are Uzui's wives and Y/n's mothers! And it's too dangerous for her to be here! I'm not much of a fighter so don't expect much from me!"

More belt strands attacked and even my light speed couldn't cut them all carefully enough to not kill anyone. 

"Thunder Breathing first form," 

"Zenitsu? HE LIVE?" 

"Thunder clap and flash." He sliced through all of the belts with absolute precision. He freed some of the women trapped in the belts. He was asleep. 

"Zenitsu. Zenitsu!" He was still sleeping.

"Maybe we should keep him asleep all the time."

We kept fighting the belt thing when the cave looked like it began collapsing on itself. A hole was caved in from above and a cloud of dust followed it. A silhouette formed it the dust. My father wielding his cleavers. He swiftly sliced the belt, freeing the remaining women from their prison.

"Lord Tengen?"

"DAD!?"

"Makio, Suma, Y/n, sorry I took so long. Even though I told you to go home."

He patted Mom and Momma on the top of their heads before approaching me.

"I know you told me to go home."

He just smiled and ruffled my hair. 

"You've done some flashy work here. You're my family, I expected nothing less."

Momma started crying making me and Mom very confused.

"ALRIGHT!" Dad swung his chain connected cleavers in a circular motion before catching them both. "From here on out things are gonna get real flashy!"