6 - Weird fleshy hands and the death of Thomas the Tank engine

I was suspended in the centre of an empty train cart. My hands and feet encased in bare flesh. An uncomfortable shiver rose from me at the cold, gross feeling. My muscles flexed as I tried to break free and grip my sword. I looked around to see the empty cabin, there were no passengers. The only thing that remained was the pulsing flesh on the walls. I heard aggravated screaming as Inosuke sliced away my restraints.

"INOSUKE YOU KING!" 

I flicked the excess blood and flesh off my hands and feet. Inosuke tossed me my sword and I used my light speed to begin cutting through the flesh. The tentacles kept regenerating every time I cut them. The train shook violently throwing me off my feet. 

"Y/n!" Kyoujirou appeared in front of me and I knew what to do. I used my light speed to run and attack the demon with him as we found Tanjiro upside down.

"Young Kamado!"

"Mr Rengoku!"

"Before coming here we used a flurry of attacks against the demon.It will take some time for the demon to regenerate. There's not much time, so I will make it short. Yes. The train has eight carriages. I'll protect the back five!The remaining three sections are protected by the yellow haired boy and your sister. You, Y/n and the boar-head boy Keep an eye on those three wagons compartments. Find the demon's neck."

"Neck? But-"

"No matter what shape it becomes As long as he is a demon, he has a neck! I will fight while looking for his vitals."

Kyoujirou sped away as I pulled Tanjiro to the roof of the train.

"I KNOW WHERE IT IS!" Inosuke yelled. "Up the front!" He ran towards the drivers compartment and we followed after him. I jumped down into the compartment and saw Inosuked being grappled by a swarm of fleshy hands. 

Light breathing, Ninth form, Saturn's Rings!

I spun my body in a spherical motion, my sword leaving a trail of light behind it, making a gyroscope like pattern. The hands fell off Inosuke as I sliced them. I could hear the demon underneath us and Tanjiro looked like he knew as well.

"Inosuke it's under us!"

"DON'T ORDER ME AROUND! WATCH AND LEARN!" Inosuke launched himself sky high. "Beast breathing, second fang, RIP AND TEAR!" He dove down and cut the platform underneath us to reveal a large spine.

"The neck? "

Tanjiro went to cut the neck but the demon deflected it.

"It blocked it?" Hands shot out of the neck bone and went to grab the driver. Inosuke and I jumped out of the way while Tanjiro got the driver to safety. The demon regenerated the wound and protected it with a bowl like structure.

"INOSUKE! Y/N! LET'S SYNCHRONISE OUR ATTACKS! YOU'LL SLICE AT THE FLESH WHICH WILL ALLOW ME TO STRIKE AT THE BONE!"

"HOLDUP WHY DO YOU GET TO KILL IT!?"

"BECAUSE YOU'LL PROBABLY MESS IT UP SOMEHOW YOU DUMB BITCH!" Inosuke yelled at me.

"Yeah you right."

The flesh built up and eyes opened in it. I felt myself go to sleep and cut my neck in my dream to keep me awake. I kept repeating that until I could get into the center. My heart sank when I saw Tanjiro trying to cut his own neck.

"TANJIRO STOP!" I pushed his wrist down and he looked at me with wide eyes. "This isn't your dream." 

"I WON'T LET YOU TAKE AWAY MY CHANCE TO DREAM!" The driver charged at me with a thick needle. Before I could do anything, Tanjiro stood in my way and took the hit.

"DID HE JUST FUCKING STAB YOU!?" Tanjiro pulled out the needle and dragged the driver out of the way. "DUDE LEAVE HIM HE STABBED YOU!"

"We're saving everyone on this train! Let's combine our strengths! Once we synchronise our breathing, we'll attack as one!"

We jumped on top of the train and looked down at the fleshy monstrosity. Huge tentacles built up from the flesh and charged at us. 

Light breathing, 10th form, ORION'S BELT!

I continuously sliced them alongside Tanjiro and Inosuke. My golden blade leaving trails of bright light behind it. One tetacle was especially big and more disgusting as we sliced our way down it. The eyes opened up once again and I closed mine. I heard the movement of the eyes and attacked accordingly. I opened my eyes again as I reached the bare hands that covered the neck bone.

Light breathing, ninth form, Saturn's rings!

I opened up the space for Tanjiro to strike and he sliced the neck bone in one strike. The Train shook violently as the demon was killed. The disgusting flesh burnt out of it as the train derailed and flipping onto its side as it scraped across the track.