Chapter 14: The Caretaker and the Child (II)

"Do you still remember how to swim Velzard?"

"OF course I do! I'm a true dragon,there is no way I forgot such a simple thing!"

"Well then,jump in and follow!" I said as I ran and jumped into the sea,making quite a big splash there.

"Wait for me!" Velzard also followed me in and made her hop too,though her water splashes are less dramatic than mines.

"Aw come on,your splashes aren't as big as mine-eek! What was that for?!"

"Hehe,this is for your childish behavior! Take this again!" She concentrated the water around us to her palm and blasted it out at me again,exploding on impact and wetted me again,not like I'm just going to sit here and do nothing though!

"Then you should be expecting a retaliation from me..Hyah!" I did the same,but instead I used my palm and pushed the water waves to her instead of a sphere. Still,it worked as I had intended!

"Hey,you should be going easy on ladies,especially me!" She pouted at me while tidying her wet hair after being soaked from seawater. She looks funny and I liked it.

"You know,I already did." I smirked while replying.

"Then more!"

"Okay okay. How about that,wanna try something else apart from just swimming?"

"What do you have in mind then?" She asked me curiously,but I decided to not tell her everything yet.

"I do,but it's a secret. Come on down,you don't need goggles right? I have something else for you. Close your eyes first and don't open.Your magic senses too."

"Then how am I supposed to follow you?" She questioned with a bit of confusion on her face at my statement.

"Simple,here hold on tight!"

I grabbed her hand with mine and sank to the sea,while I dived down with her behind my lead,holding on to my hands.

I dived deeper and deeper to the surprise I had prepared for her,and I'm sure that she would love it. She always loved those before when I bought her on a trip similar to this.

"Uh Rimuru,where are we going?"

"Patience Velzard,we are almost here..."

After a while of diving,we had finally arrived at the location. A place where beautiful corals and plants reside,with various kinds of underwater creatures swimming beside us. Big and small,no matter the size. I would say that these kinds of scenery are quite rare compared to the old days where humanity wasn't as advanced as it is,an underwater paradise.

"Alright,you can open your eyes..Ta-da! What does it look like?" I said as I watched her opening her eyes to view such beauty of nature.

"It looks..so beautiful! How did you come across such a natural paradise?"

"Well,last time when we had an executive holiday,Diablo and Rain somehow managed to discover this,and till now I still don't know how but you should probably give them credit for that. But what matters is now! You like it,then it's all good.

I wonder where did that old guy go to,I'm sure he watched these before a thousand times,but it would still be good if he's here."

"I'm sure of it. Thanks Rimuru,I really liked your surprise! And plus..

I have my little gift for you too.." She said while giggling and putting her hands on mine.

"Little gift? A surprise again? Well I don't really mind but mind giving some tips?"

"Hehe,a gift is a gift! But again,close your eyes first!"

"Alright alright whatever you say." I complied,turning off every sensor ability of mine to actually feel the surprise.

I waited patiently for several seconds,but she didn't bring me somewhere else,just staying here and I don't feel anything special. What's she plotting?

As I was thinking,I could feel that she's approaching me slowly through the flow of the water. But what could that possibly mean?