1

I woke up due to my alarm beeping like crazy, I turn to see the time, 6.00am, I try and sit up, Its pitch black in my room, the only light source coming out from my room is the moonlight thats slowly becoming sunlight that hides behind the corners my blinds.

I sigh and groan to get my phone from my charger, its 2 days before school ends. Usually I would be the happiest person in the world and would be counting down the days untill school ends.

But these days, I dont feel anything anymore. I feel like I have nothing to live for, even though the whole incident happened 6 months ago, It still haunts me till this day.

Every time I think about it, I can feel tears starting to form into my eyes, they start to burn, I can feel the salty tears ready to burst from my eyes. I wipe my eyes with my hands and get up to get my phone.

I grab my phone and look at my wallpaper, its me and Rafe. I can feel the tears wanting to come out but I dont let them, i wiped them again and undid my phone password.
______________________________
5 new messages from JJ🙈

3 new messages from Sarah💗

4 new messages from Kie❤
______________________________
You open up all the texts, there all just about how there going to pick you up from school today, and how you are feeling.

You see who you still have pinned. Its rafe, You hesitate to click on the messages, fully knowing that your probably going to cry but you open them anyway and start to read yours and rafes old text together.
______________________________
Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Where are you.

You- At home?

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- What are you doing

You- nothing

You- What are you doing

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Just thinking.

You- Are you okay???

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Yeah im fine.

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Wait one second alright?

You- What?

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Sorry wheezie is annoying

You- What why whats happening??

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Nothing dont worry about it.

You- Rafe

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Y/N

You- cameron

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Ms cameron

You- Huh

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Wait whatt

You- Whattt

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Sorry i got hacked.

You- By who

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- You

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- I miss you.

You- You make no sense

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- Are you safe.

You- Why wouldnt I be.

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️- O.K.
______________________________
You sniffle your nose and wipe your eyes again and then make your way towards the bathroom.

You brush your teeth, put on your school uniform, grab your bag and then head to school.

You leave your house and take the same sidewalk you take everyday to get to school and to come back home everyday since your parents both have jobs and they both work late every single day so most of the time your by yourself, well atleast now you are.

You walk to school and meet up with your school friends.
You wish that John B, JJ, Pope, Kie, and sarah came to your school just so you actually feel comfortable and you feel like yourself.

"hey y/n, hows it been." aurora says.

"Its good just happy schools almost done."

"RIGHTTTT im litteraly so happy that this torture is almost finally over." kathy says in response to your answer.

The bell rings and you say goodbye to your friends and make your way towards your first class. Alegbra, Great.

You make your way into class, all eyes are on you. You rush to your seat and just sit and wait for the teacher to start teaching, you hate school with every bone in your body. You hate having to pretend your happy, that your living your best life, and what happened 6 months ago doesnt matter anymore.

You think about that night, you were with rafe and then all of the sudden you hear a big sound and you turn to see rafe bleeding from his heart.

You tried to stop the bleeding, you did everything you ever could you yelled for help, with one of your hands covering over Rafes heart, and the other hand dailing 911 on your phone.

Your quickly awoken from your toughts when the teacher starts to teach the lesson.