6

You woke up due to the sunlight that shined through the blinds.

You got up and groaned. You looked around and saw muscular arms, you started to move to the other side of the bed that you were laying on that was closer to the edge, untill you saw rafe camerons face, a sense of relief flowed through your body.

You got up and check your phone.
______________________________
4 new messages from JJ🙈

2 new messages from Sarah💗

6 new messages from Kie❤
______________________________
"Oh.My.God" You whispered to yourself as you opened all the texts.

JJs messages being opened first.
______________________________
JJ🙈

JJ🙈- HEY Y/NNNNNNN

JJ🙈- YO WERE ALL GOING TO SARAHS TODAY JUST INCASE YOU FORGOT.

JJ🙈- WERE GONNA GET DRUNK AND SMOKE BLUNTS

JJ🙈- SUMMER STARTED BABYYYYY

You- Hey JJ, i dont know if i can come todayyyyyy

JJ🙈- no your coming.

You- Bro

JJ🙈- i dont care your coming

JJ🙈- ALRIGHT SEE YOU LATERRRR BUT ILL TEXT YOU LATER ASWELL IF YOU WANT ME TO PICK YOU UP YOU KNOW???

You- Alrightt
______________________________
"Shit" You Told Yourself.

You opened the rest of your texts with Kie and Sarah, put your phone back on the charger and then made your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth.

When you came back rafe was still sleeping. Aw You told yourself hes so cute. Wait what.

You picked out your outfit for the day and you accidentally dropped your metal water bottle on the floor and it made a loud sound. You looked back up and saw that rafe was still sleeping.

"Holy Shit." You told yourself.

"How is he still sleeping." you said to yourself.

You were getting a little bit nervous because it was around 12.30pm in the afternoon and rafe was still asleep.

You went up to him and shook him, gently, awake.

"Rafe" You whispered.

"Yeah-?" He said back to you.

you were screaming on the inside. your heart was doing summerssalts you were so inlove with his morning voice.

"Rafe cmon its 12.30 in the afternoon and I need to tell you something."

He moved towards the direction you were at and he placed his hand on your thigh.

"Is everything okay? What happened?"

"Its just that yesterday JJ told me that we were all going go to Sarahs because I had just finshed school you know and they all made these plans with me in them and JJ texted me this morning and said this." You gave him your phone and saw his eyes scanning your phone screen.

"Then just say your sick or something, please J want you to stay with me."

"I know I want to, to."

"Please my love."

You sighed, "Ill try".

You took your phones back and began to start to text JJ again to lie to him and tell him that you are sick, you feel bad for lying to him but you know that no one can know rafe is back right now so you have to do this.
______________________________
JJ🙈

You- Hey JJ I dont think I can come todayyyyyy, i have a really bad headache and like J feel like I have to throw up really badly.
______________________________
You showed the text that you were going to send to JJ to Rafe and he just nodded and smiled.
______________________________
JJ🙈

JJ🙈- WHAT

JJ🙈- YOU KNOW WHAT ITS FINE I HAVE LOTS OF PAIN KILLERS AND GETTING DRUNK IS THE BEST TYPE OF MEDICINE SO YOULL BE FINE TRUST.

JJ🙈- ILL PICK YOU UP??

You- I dont know.

You- Ill text you I guess.

JJ🙈- ALRIGHT SEE YOU LATER MY LOVE.

You- alright see you later.
______________________________
"My love?" Rafe asked.

"Are you sleeping with him?" Rafe said in a angry tone and then took your phone out of your hands and putting them into his.

"What? No! Rafe hes my bestfriend."

"Ion like that."

"Why."

"Because your mine and im coming with you today to that thing with you and your little pouge friends tonight I have a couple things I want to say to JJ." Rafe said.

"Rafe Please I Thought You Had To Stay Under Cover."

"Nope im coming plus its just the pouges anyways and there going to sarahs yeah? Yeah so itll be fine." He said angerly in response to you.

"Also text JJ and say you have a ride ill drive you."

"I- Okay."

You pulled out your phone and texted JJ
______________________________
JJ🙈

You- Hey JJ I Have A Ride Tonight, Ill Meet You At Sarahs.

JJ🙈- I KNEW YOU WOULD TURN UP AND COME.

JJ🙈- I LOVE YOU.

JJ🙈- SEE YOU THERE.

You- Bye JJ love you too

You- And Also See you There Too.
______________________________
"NOW FUCKING "I LOVE YOU'S??" HUH" Rafe yelled.

"Rafe Please Calm Down Its Nothing He Means It As A Friend."

"Whatever, we'll see what happens tonight."

"Alright whatever im going to go get dressed."

You get up and put on jean shorts and a shirt.

The time was around like 2 o clock so it was time to go.

"RAFEE" You yelled.

"Yeah? You Know Y/N I Love When You Yell My Name."

"Alright whatever well we need to leave now."

Rafe grabbed his north face jacket again put it on and walked out of the door.

When you got in the car you guys were just talking like normal. Rafes hand was on your thigh, his thumb moving in circles spelling out. R A F E. rafe.

Eventually you got the camerons house.

"Are You Sure You Want To Do This?? Like 100% Sure?"

"Yeah ill be fine."

You Both Get Out Of The Car And Rafe Locks The Doors To It. He Grabs His Hand And Puts It In Yours While Walking Up The Steps To The 3 Story Mansion.

The door swong open.

"AHHH Y/N I KNEW YOU CAN MAKE IT-" Sarah cut herself off while seeing her brothers face next fo yours.

"OH. MY GOD." Sarah Cried.

"OH MY GOD GUYS GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW."

Everyone, all the pouges ran over.

"WHAT HAPPENED" They all yelled in unison.

"OH MY GOD."