22

You groaned and turned around to reach your phone that was dinging like crazy.

You did your password and saw who was texting you.

______________________________
Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️ - Y/N.

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️ - You have been hanging out a lot with The Pouge's recently.

You - Okay...?

You - What's your point.

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️ - How about you spend the day with me today.

You - What.

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️ - You have been spending to much time with The Pouge's.

You - Bro what No I haven't.

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️ - YES YOU HAVE.

You - NO I FUCKING HAVEN'T WHAT..??!

Rafe🤷🏻‍♀️ - Open your front door.

You - Whatever.

______________________________
You marched down the stair's happy that Rafe want's to see you.

You swong open the front door, Thinking that Rafe would be happy but it turn's out he was furious.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU." Rafe shouted at you with once you shut the front door closed.

"What's wrong with me?" You asked Rafe with.

"YOU FUCKING HUNG OUT WITH JJ AND BY YOURSELF'S AND FUCKING-." Rafe started but you cut him off.

"WHAT!?" You asked Rafe with.

Knowing fully damn well that you and JJ haven't hung out just with eachother since like two week's ago.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU Y/N, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING STOP GOING OUT WITH HIM." Rafe exclaimed at you with anger flaming in his eye's that you can see without a doubt.

"What did else did I do when I was with JJ." You asked Rafe with wanting to fully know this rumor about you too.

"JJ- He told me that you and him were hanging out and he fucked you. Your a whore Y/N. How could you do this to me. After everything." Rafe started off with and his eye's got all teary.

That statement that Rafe had just made, every single little bit of it was false.

You haven't even texted or called JJ. And plus you haven't even hung out with JJ alone since like what, 2 week's ago?!?.

"Rafe- That's not fucking true. On my life. I would never do that to you and you know that." You said before taking your left hand and cupping Rafe's face gently.

But Rafe just pulled away.

"Don't lie to me, Y/N. I know what you did." Rafe said, Turning his head to the side to try and get as far away as possible from you.

"I would never to that to you Y/N." Rafe said before a tear slipped out of his eye's.

"I didn't,- I- Rafe." You started off with before Rafe cut you off with once again.

"STOP IT, Y/N. DON'T GIVE ME THAT " I didn't do it. " SHIT." Rafe yelled at you with. his voicd changing when he said " I didn't do it."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, RAFE?? YOUR FUCKING INSANE. ME I WOULD CHEAT ON YOU? WITH MAYBANK?? LIKE COME ON NOW. NUMBER 1- NUMBER 2. DID'NT YOU HAVE FUCKING SEX WITH SOMEONE NAME SOFIA??" You asked yelling at Rafe with. And Rafe's face just dropped.

"Y/N I-." Rafe started but you cut him off.

"NO,- RAFE. Sarah told me everything." You replied back to Rafe with.

"Y/N-" Rafe started but you turned your back on him walking back your couch to grab your phone and key's.

Just wanting to get out of this situation.

"Sofia is my cousin." Rafe mumbled out, loud enough for you to hear.

"You fucking fucked your cousin. That's even worse, Rafe." You muttered back to Rafe with.

"No, Y/N. I'm being seriois. Sofia is my cousin and I haven't seen her since everything happened." Rafe stuttered out at The Truth Tumbling Out Of His Mouth At The Moment.

"What." You turned back around to Face Rafe Once Again In Confusement.

"Wait- What did Sarah tell you." Rafe asked walking closer and closer to you.

"Sarah told me not to long ago that when me and you got into that fight at the party. After before you went home. You had sex with a girl named sofia." You explained to Rafe what Sarah Had told you not to long ago.

"Wait did Sarah like- describe her?." Rafe asked, Questioning you.

"Yeah, I asked, She said that she had brown hair, brown eye's, and that she was really short." You explained to Rafe with.

"So Sarah lied to you about Sofia, Yeah?". You nodded your head in agreement with what Rafe was telling you.

"And So Then I'm Guessing JJ was lying about you guy's too then." Rafe asked you, with pleading eye's. Begging for you to say the move obvious answer.

"Yes, He was lying." You told Rafe.

Rafe let out a loud sigh of relief before he spoke again.

"Those fucking pouge's are trying to break us apart." Rafe exclaimed and you agreed with Rafe.

"I knew it, Because It was also really random that JJ was just sitting on the front step's of my house for no fucking reason." Rafe exclaimed before grabbed your by your waste and bringing you in for a kiss.

"I could never ever do that to you, Rafe. You should know this stuff by know." You told, Trying to reassure Rafe once again. Since he was still a little bit shocked by what had just gone down.

"I know, I'm so sorry Y/N." Rafe told you while he looked down at you with even more pleading eye's then before.

"For what?" You asked Rafe because you were still wondering what he wanted to apologize to you for. Since he most obviously felt really about it.

"Beliving that fucking Pouge." Rafe muttered out, probably even to embarrassed to say that he even believed him.

"I'm sorry to Rafe. I believed Sarah and I never should have. I just can't believe that they would do that to try and break us alpart." You sighed out and Rafe gave you a kiss on your lip's.

His lip's on your's.

Rafe then pulled away and then spoke up once again.

"Y/N,- You listen to me when I say this okay?" Rafe started off with.

"Okay, I swear I'l listen." You smiled up at Rafe with pleading Eye's once again.

"No matter what those ugly fucking Pouge's do, No matter fucking what. I will alway's love you. And even if you don't love me. I will alway's be here and you can alway's come back to me. I will never stop loving you. And listen to me." Rafe stopped and grabbed your chin to look up at him more.

"No matter how hard you try and get away from me, You can't leave me. I won't ever let you. Do you understand?-." Rafe asked you, questioningly.

"I understand." You smiled up at Rafe with once again before Rafe pulled you up on him and placed a long, warm, and soft kiss on your soft lip's.

"I love you, Y/N." Rafe smiled at you with, meaningfulling.

"I love you too, Rafe." You said before Rafe placed his head inbetween the crook of your neck and started kissing your collarbone.