14

You woke to Rafe's head in stomach, One of his Hand's on your upper stomach, closest to your breast, and then the other Hand right beside your clit. You were stuck, you couldn't move.

Rafe was on top of you and you couldn't escape.

You sighed and pushed up, wiggling your way out of the bed.

Rafe moaned and reached for your thigh.

"Stop, Stay." He moaned.

"Rafe, I need to leave, like right now." You explained

"I dont care, tell them that you slept in because your cousin stayed over last night and her boyfriend broke up with her." He grumbled, Starting to grab onto your thigh harder.

"Alright, Goodbye, Rafe." You said, removing yourself from the bed, and his grip.

"Noooooooo- stayyyy-." Rafe cried.

You just ignored him and headed to the bathroom to go and brush your teeth.

You grab your a new toothbrush from his cabinet, open it, run it under some water, put the toothpaste on, and start brushing.

Your just standing there, the only sound being the water running from the tap and the sound of you brushing you teeth, the door was open so you can see rafe watching you from the mirror.

You put your head down and spit out the toothpaste.

When you look back up, Rafe is standing at the door.

"Please please please please pleaseeeeeeee stay." He begged, pleading.

"No. Go Away Rafe." You said to him.

He smirked at you, Walked up to you and put his hands on your hips, and his head on top of your's, his hand's starting to explore you body.

"Rafe-." Your eye's roll back.

"No, Cmon- I need to go Rafe. Not right now-." You shoved him out of the way, and his hand's slowly fell off of your body.

"Please." He begged.

You turned around to look at him.

"Later-."You smirked. You walked out of the bathroom and groaned.

"Shit-." You mumbled.

"What happened?" Rafe Questioned you.

"I dont have good clothes-." Rafe cut you off.

"Cm'ere" Rafe pulled you in by the waist and brought you to his closet, Rafe picked through carefully of what he was going to be giving you.

A couple second's later, Rafe hands you a pair of his sweatpant's and a hoodie of his.

"Rafe- Its 300 degree's outside. Its so hot, Im not wearing that." You complained.

"Yes." He grinned at you.

"I dont want anyone, especially JJ, looking at you. Only I can, And If they do look at you, Your wearing my clothes." He smirked at you.

"Bro- Rafe-." Rafe cut you off again.

"Uh-Uh-Uh- It's not bro to you, You know what to call me." He smiled at you.

"Fuck off, Bro." You cried, Trying to Tease him but you failed miserably because then Rafe responeded to you with.

"What did I Just say? Huh-, you know Y/N, Something I realized about you is you don't listen to me very much. Do you?." He grinned at you, He was teasing you and you knew he was.

"Give me something else to wear." You sighed.

"Alright-" Rafe turned on his heel's and made his way back toward's his closet.