7

"WHAT THE FUCK" kie yelled, everyone stopped in there tracks.

"Your Ass Is Alive?" Sarah asked.

"I Guess" Rafe answered.

Everyone was still in shock, no body new what to say or do in this situation.

It was so awkward, eveyone was just looking at eachother before sarah told you guys to come in and sit down on the couch.

Rafe sat beside you, John B and Sarah sat across from you guys, Kie to your left, Pope to your right and JJ standing up.

Rafes hand was now on your thigh, his thumb writing his name on it in circles.

Everyone was just staring at you and Rafes hand on your thigh and because you were wearing jean shorts and his shirt.

"Hey sarah." Rafe says.

"Hey" She said.

"Is uh- is dad home, or wheezie or any of them?"

"No They Went To The Bahamas For A Business Meeting Trip That Ward Had."

"Okay good."

After that it was silent again.

"Anyone hungry?" Kie said breaking the silence.

"Yes, im always hungry." JJ said sitting in between you and Rafe.

"Dude." Rafe said clearly annoyed.

"What." JJ responded.

JJ put his arm around your neck.

"Can we get pizza." John B said.

"Yeah, what do you guys want on it." Kie replied.

"everything." JJ said making you all laugh but Rafe.

"Alright Im getting pepperoni." Kie said.

"Alright." You said.

"POPE." You yelled at him, and he jumped. You always did that to him, you loved pope, he was so sweet and gullible.

"Y/NNNNNN" He said.

"How was the last day of school yesterday." He asked.

"Oh it was good but Aurora kept talking about things that she wanted to do with me and kathy this summer, i dont wanna do anything with them. All Aurora talks about is her boyfriend, the things she buys, and really thats it." You said in response to him.

"Well Then What About Kathy?" He asked.

"She will only talk about grades and her scholarship."

"Hey" Pope said pretending to be offended.

"Your the only one who can talk about that and I will not get bored." You told him.

He laughed, you were about to start another conversation until JJ started on for you.

"So Y/n When Did He Get Here." JJ said and shoved you gently in the arm.

Rafe was glaring at JJ.

"Why Does It Matter To You, Pouge." Rafe said.

Rafe and the pouges never liked each other, so everytime they fight you were always stuck in the middle of it.

"Because Last Time I Saw You, You Got Shot And Died And Now Your Here With Y/n." He said.

You Cut Rafe Off Before Anything Could Start Between Them Too.

"Listen Here Pouge-"

"Rafe- Stop." You Told Him.

"No because you know what hes fucking pussy whipped man, he wants to fuck you,  I swear hes always saying I love you In Texts, Calling You My Love. And even before He would always fucking flirt with you and it makes me fucking sick how obsessed he is with you y/n."