2

The bell rings, the school day is finally over, You make your way outside and see John B, JJ, Pope, Kie, And Sarah all waiting for you. Aurora stop and starts talking to you but then the conversation quickly ends when her boyfriend tells her to come with him.

You walk up to your friends, they greet you with the biggest smile ever. You love your friends, theyve always been there for you and they have never ever made you feel uncomfortable or made you feel like you have to act like a different person when your around them.

When your with them you feel alive, you feel like you can accomplish anything and everything. When your with them all the bads that you've ever had before go away and pretend like theyve never ever happened, expect one of them.

"How was school y/n?" Sarah questions Me.

"It was good I guess. I just want it to be over you know."

"HA imagine still being in school right now!" JJ says before anybody can respond.

"Do You Think That I have A Choice?" You ask him in an annoyed tone.

"Yeah im supposed to go to school to but its that last week so I dont need any  of that stuff anymore." JJ says making you all laugh.

"So what are we gonna do guys." Kie asks.

"Please nothing bad." Pope says.

"Pope doesnt wanna be a little baddid guys grrr he needs to study why we get 2 months off for summer." JJ says while winking at you playfully.

You all laugh, JJ is one if your closest friends from your group of friends.

When you guys were little. You guys would steal hand sanitizer from the kids backpacks at school.

JJ was and still is kinda like your partner in crime.

"Do you guys wanna head over to mine?" John B asks.

"Alright well I have to go home to my house for a second and pack my stuff." Sarah says in response to John B.

"Alright Sarah, If you wanted to just go to yours we can." John b says.

"You know what John B, You know me so well." Sarah says before placing a peck on John B's lips.

"Alright break it up." JJ says pushing them away from each other.

We all laugh and start walking down the sidewalk that You take everyday to get to school and then take again to come back home.

You all walk up to Sarah's House, Its quiet. It was never like this.

Sarah opens up the door and gestures for you all to go in.

The moment you walk through those doors, your instantly hit with that memory that still haunts you to this day. You can hear your friends talking in the background but it soundss just like inaudible whispers, your so lost in your thoughts. You start to blame yourself for what happened to him. You can do it anymore. You tell your friends your going to the bathroom.

You run upstairs and walk into Rafe's room. You take a second to stop and think about how many times you have slept in his bed, Rafe's arms cradled tightly around your body, making you unable to get out of his grip.

You missed that, you missed him. You missed the way he talked, the way he smelt, the way he would do his hair. You just missed him.

You feel your eyes starting to burn, but then eventually tears come out. You Just Let Them All Out, You Knew That If You Didnt Do It Now, It Had To Come Out Anyways. You cried, you laid down on his bed and told yourself that your the reason He died. Its your fault. Your The One That Killed Him. You could have helped him more, you felt this way all the time but eventually it got you, and it got you good.

You cried so hard that you couldn't even breathe anymore, anytime that something like this would happen when you where with him, he would always help calm you down and tell you that hes here and that your okay.

You missed that. You told yourself that its not your fault that Rafe Died but your head kept telling you its all your fault. Your the reason why hes dead.