18

Rafe's POV:

"Um-" Y/N started but she cut herself off.

When Nate called me at 12.am in the morning, I was still in bed, My eye's were puffy since I got into a fight with my Dad last night after I came, home, Y/N got mad at me yesterday but I don't really remember why.

All I remember is that I was supposed to meet her at some party, I looked around for her for a bit but she was no where to be found. Then my friend, Barry, Walked in.

Even though Barry is my friend, He's also my drug dealer. He called me upstair's into a room with him and we started talking. He then pulled out a small plastic baggie with some white powder inside of it.

"Wanna Hit??." Barry asked me, smiling at me.

"Listen, Country club. It won't hurt if It's just one line." Barry spoke again.

I had been about 2 week's clean, Even though I had made a promise to Y/N, Saying that I would try and get clean again. But that was 6 month's ago and I just couldn't help it.

The only time that I would get Barry to send me some is when I would think about Y/N and how I lied to her.

Nate told me that when he had went to The Grocery Store he picked up this fine girl's number.

Then now today, He come's up to Me, Kelce , Topper, and some of our other friend's from the country club and show's the girl that was at the Grocery Store because he saw her again with her friend when Nate was getting some extra popcorn for us to eat.

The girl was fine, Perfect even. She was with her friend.

She greeted us and Nate made her introduce herself.

She then grabbed her friend's hand and then headed toward's the seat's that were open at the time.

It was Y/N.

I was at the end of the chair's were everyone is and then she took a seat beside me and started talking to her friend.

I'm guessing that It was Pope due to the voice that he had on, He sounded worried.

He started talking to her like normal, Then he brought up JJ. I stayed silent, Wanting to know about what she wanted to say about him.

"Um- I don't want to sound rude or anything but, Weren't you just macking on JJ? Pope said loud enough for everyone in the theater to hear.

"Um-" Y/N started.

My stomach dropped. I turned to look at Kelce and Topper who were already looking at me.

Kelce mouthed something to me but I couldn't quite recognize what he was trying to inform me on.

______________________________Y/N's POV:

"No, What kind of question is that Pope? Listen to me, Don't get me wrong I love JJ with all my heart but I don't see him like that. He's like a brother to me and I would do absolutely anything for him." You smiled at Pope with.

"Oh, Okay cool. I just wanted to know because he's been talking about you a lot recently." Pope exlcaimed.

"Oh, Really? What has he been saying?" You questioned him with.

"Nothing bad. Just good thing's. He's been talking about how he wanted to ask you to go surfing with him later on today but then JJ's Dad asked for his help today so he couldn't." Pope smiled at you with.

"Tell JJ that I said that tomorrow me and him are going to go surfing, Just the two of us-." You started but cut yourself off.

"OH- And if any of the other Pouge's want to come with too, they can." You smiled at Pope with.