17

You woke up the next morning, Having absolutely no energy at all, not to do anything.

You sighed and then got up, heading toward's your full body view mirror, looking at your puffy, swollen, face because you have been crying all night.

You sighed and walked to were your phone was charging.

You opened your phone, looking at all the messages that have been sent to you.

______________________________
7 New Message's From JJ🙈

9 New Message's From Kie💗

4 New Message's From Sarah🤍

7 New Message's From Pope🤷🏻‍♀️

1 Missed Call From JJ🙈

______________________________
Opened them all, Most of the text messages you got were asking you if you were home, if you were safe, and where you went last night.

But you didn't care for those message's, Well, Yes, You were thankful that your friend's would call and text you asking if you were okay, But you were mostly looking forward to see a text or a call from Rafe.

Litteraly anything.

The memorie's from last night haunted your mind again. How could Rafe lie to you, And you believe his whole bag of shit??

You then got up, going to grab a hair tie to tye your hair into a mid length ponytail.

You didn't bother to change, Your outfit that you had picked so mindlessly last night looked hella cute so you didn't even bother changing.

You hopped down the stair's, Your Phone In Your Right Hand.

You walked into the kitchen, then you walked toward's the panty and opened it up.

You sighed when you didn't see anything that you felt like eatting, So you turned to the fridge.

And when you swong the icy cold silver handle open, you still didn't find anything you felt like eatting, Unforuntately.

So you turned and got your car key's, Grabbed your shoe's, put em on, and then drove to the store.

On your way to the store, You called The Pouge's Groupchat. Asking them if anyone was free today.

The only one that was free anyway's today was Pope.

Kie had to help our her parent's work at her restaurant, The Wreck, JJ had to help his Dad, Luke, With something. But you didn't like that idea of JJ helping Luke.

If you didn't already know, Luke is JJ's abusive father, he's a dirty asshole and you hate him with your whole heart.

And John B, and Sarah Are hanging out together.

So that leaves you with Pope.

Since you both made plan's to go out and just chill together.

You finally made it to the store where you went straight inside and headed for the snack isle, Looking for something you felt like eatting.

You grabbed your designated snack and also some other food that you wanted that you didn't have at home.

Once you grabbed your stuff and headed for the cashier.

You placed all your good's on the conveyer belt but was interrupted by an unfamiliar voice.

"Hey." A brunette boy called.

"Hi-" You asked softly, slowly kind of growing interest in what the brunette haired boy had to say to you.

"Your really fine, Can I get your number?" He smiled at you.