CHAPTER 1

Kaori's POV

It's been a week since I woke up in this body and world. It seems like I've been reincarnated into a beautiful teen-aged girl in a huge European mansion, whose name I learned is Lavinia Soffie Diamandis.

・flashback・

I could feel my consciousness slowly coming back, and I could feel light hitting my eyelid. "Ahh sh*t, I survived. I'm probably ugly now. That truck probably broke my skull. Why couldn't they just let me die now? I have to live deformed. Not that there is something wrong with that, but it would be embarrassing for me. I was ugly before, and now I am more ugly.

As I slowly open my eyes, an unfamiliar ceiling welcomes me—a ceiling covered with gold and paintings. What in the Renaissance painting—am I in the palace of Versailles? This is so beautiful, this comfortable bed. Wait, hold on, where am I?

As I tried to sit down, the door opened, and a young girl came into my view. She has black hair and brown eyes, and she is wearing a maid costume.

"Princess, the doctor said you should rest! Please just lay down," she said.

"I want to sit down." I said

"Oh, my apologies, Princess. Here, I'll help you." She stammered, "I'm sorry for disobeying you. Please forgive me," she cried.

"Uhm what?" I mumbled, 'What is she talking about?

"I'm very sorry, Princess. I know I'm not worthy of your forgiveness. I will work for you until my hands fall off." She cried loudly.

"Woah, what are you talking about? F#CK, my head hurts. Can you leave?" I said.

"Yes, Princess. Just call me if you need anything. I will be just right outside." She then exits my room.

'MY ROOM? Wait, where am I? oh shit. I'm probably Isekai, bro~. I don't know what novel this is; I read so many novels that I barely remember the names and plots' as I was thinking someone was knocking on the door.

"Uhm, come in!" I stammer.

"My lady, the Duke has asked for your presence in his office." A guy in his early 50s said

"Sure, can I go tomorrow? My head hurts," I replied.

"Of course I will tell his grace, and should I call the family doctor for you?"

"Oh, no need; I will just sleep this off."

"Pardon?, my lady?" He said, looking at me, surprised and terrified.

"I don't need the doctor."

"Did the doctor ever disrespect you, Princess? If he did, I will tell his grace and get him fired immediately, or if you'd like, we can cut off his hands."

"HOLY FU—NO—I mean, there's no need, and he didn't do anything; I'm just really tired, so I need to be alone so I can rest."

"As you wish, my lady. If you need anything else, just tell your personal servant, "Good evening to you." He then exits.

'Oh my gosh, my head hurts so bad I should probably lay down.' I wonder what novel I am in right now. " Shit, I hope I'm not one of those who dies early. Maybe the villainess is more my vibe, and if I am the villainess, I'll show everyone what a real villainess looks like; I'll be unstoppable. I won't be like those reincarnated losers who change their paths to be good. What am I, a loser? I probably am. Maybe I should dethrone the emperor or king, yeah! What the fuck am I thinking? I can't even run for class president! What am I even going to do when I'm emperor? Maybe I'll just run away and live in a cottage somewhere. That sounds more promising.

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

*knock knock*

Someone disrupted my sleep; someone better be dying. 'Ugh, what is it now?'

"Who is it?"

"Princess, your dinner is here," a familiar voice said on the other side of the door.

"Come in," I said.

As she came inside the room, her eyes never landed on me, and she kept looking down her feet. She looked scared. "Hey girl, what is your name?"

She looks up at me and stammers, "It's Feyrose, Princess."

'Fayrose? FAYROSE? That's a very cute name, a fairy rose, or a shy rose, super cute. "Do you know my name?" I ask

"It's Lavinia Diamandis, Princess," she asked.

"So, how long have you been working here?" I asked. 'I need to know more about this world and what I am dealing with.'

"About a month now, Princess," she replied.

"Oh, how much do you know about me or my family?"

"You're the youngest child of the Duke and Duchess Diamandis. You have two older brothers. The Diamandis have the strongest and biggest military in the empire and own lots of business; that's all I know, Princess," she explains.

"Oh, the usual common background," I mumbled.

"Pardon?" she asked.

"Nothing, so Fayrose, how long have you been working for me?"

"About three days now. Is there anything wrong? your highness," she asked.

"No, nothing. I just don't really look at my surroundings that often, so I don't really know many servants' names and backgrounds," I assured.

"Oh, here is your dinner, your highness."

I walked towards the table with the food and sat down. She then opened the cloche, and I saw a steak and a very white, barely seasoned chicken. 'Bro, what the fuck is this? Poor chicken died for nothing; at least the steak looks better.' I then cut into the steak, and I see it's very rare; it's not even f#cking medium rare. This is an alive cow, bro, wtf! I swear I could hear it moo.'

"Uhm, I think I have lost my appetite. Can you send this back? I'm not really hungry." I said, There's no way I'm eating that.

I nodded as she took the food and left, saying, "Okay, I'll bring this back to the kitchen.".

'That food looks so nasty. I'm very hungry, though. I will just sleep it off. I had days I didn't even eat just so I could buy expensive things, so this is not new for me.

⊹₊。ꕤ˚₊⊹