CHAPTER 6

Lavinia's POV

After some time had pass it was fianally 12am and the mansion was finally quiet. I slowly made my way through the hallway and stairs and to the kitchen. After quietly opening the door I slowly peaked inside making sure no one was in there after making sure no one is around I made my way in.

I then started to look around and prepare the ingredients to make a simple ramen 'In the real world other than drawing my other hobby is cooking. I used to cook with my grandma and that want me to be a cook when I grow up but then she died and I stop going to the kitchen because it was too painful for me to remember all the memories we had in the kitchen but then when I got my first apartment I started cooking again'

first I made the noodles since its the most difficult for me to make after mixing all the ingredients and trying my best to make the noodles thin and even when I was finaly done I lightly cook it

The next step is making the broth. Putting 3 slices of pork and 2 slices of chicken into the pot, then add ginger leek and garlic for flavor fragrance. Add water just enough to cover the whole thing. and wait for it to boil. now I just put it on high heat for 15 minutes and skim the scums on the surface while it boils have and after that I reduce the heat to medium and wait for 3 to 4 hours and stear it once in a while then it will be done.

While the broth is simmering I friend the pork belly and boiled two eggs and after that Im gonna make the ramen sauce adding the soysauce to a small pot and 2 slices of ginger and 1 cup of wine after that I just boiled it in high heat and wait for 5 to 7 minutes

After hours of simmering the broth is finally done now I just need to drained the broth to another pot and decorated my bowl of ramen

Finally after hours of waiting, my ramen was finally done.

I took a sip of the noddle and i feel like I was on cloud nine "Life is so beautiful~ How I miss this"

After when I was finally done with my food I went back to my room happy and content that I was able to taste good food again

★࿐࿔。.・・。

Third POV

"Feyrose, wake up. the chef is calling you." a woman said "Hurry, he was very angry when I was there."

"what!? why?" Fey asked.

"I think because there was a mess in the kitchen, now hurry!" She replied.

As fey hurried to the kitchen she remebered she clean the kitchen well, so why is the chef angry? as she enter the kitchen all the workers look at her like she just commited a horrible crime.

"Chef, Feyrose is here." one person said.

Fey slowly walked infront of the chef "You were assigned to clean the kitchen last night, right?" the chef said angrily.

"Yes" Fey replied scared

"Then what the hell is this mess." he yelled pointing to the used cutlery, bowls, and pots.

"I swear it wast'n me, I cleaned everything last-"

But before she could finish she was cut by the chef. "Then clearly you are lying, if not there won't be a mess here, and not only your lying about it, you also stole some ingredients and meat. you dare think you could do this and get away? your'e just like you father and sister."