CHAPTER 3

Lavinia' POV

'What was that? It was probably the owner of this body's memory, and that woman is in that painting'. I looked above the fire place.

The name Lavinia diamondis, or Diamandis, sounds so familiar. Where did I hear that name? Who is she?

I have read a lot of novels, and I am pretty sure I have heard of Lavinia.

Knock knock

"Come in!"

When she came in, she handed me a letter. "Princess, this is a letter from Prince Acacius," she said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Your fiance, Princess," she replied.

"I meant the name."

"Prince Acacius?"

"No way!"

"Pardon me, your highness?"

"Nothing. Can you please leave for a moment?"

"NO WAY! NO FUCKING WAY! ACACIUS; FROM THAT NOVEL, I FORGOT THE TITTLE, BUT HE WAS THE MALE LEAD'S FATHER".

AND LAVANIA, SHE IS HIS EX-Wife. I THINK SHE GOT IMPRISON AND EXECUTED. BECAUSE HIS SON THAT SHE MISTREATED SINCE HE CAME OUT OF HER,WOMB FRAME HER.

GOD WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HER WILL I EVER HAVE A CALM ADULTHOOD. SUCH A CRUEL WORLD WHY ME!!!!!

what am I going to do? Wait, I could just annul my engagement to him, but how will I do that? ughh!!

'How do I call FEY?' As I looked around, I found a bell. 'This is probably it'.

"You rang Princess?" She asked

"Can you accompany me? I want to go for a walk," I replied. I need to clear my mind.

"Of course, Princess. What kind of dress do you want to wear?"

"Ohh, something not too hot."

"I will get some for you to choose from, and I will be right back," she said as she entered a room that I hadn't seen until now.

I kinda like this new life, and this room just screams coquette rococo; I don't want to leave! Oh my stars, this make-up is so gorgeous, and this perfume smells wonderful!! Marie Antonette, who? What's next: a group of poor and starving people who want to cut off my head? This is so pretty; I wish I had my phone! And take pictures here; this room would go viral on Pinterest!!!!'

"Princess, what dress do you want to wear?" She laid some dresses on the bed.

This is for sure.

(idk how to describe the dress so here is a photo similar to what I imagine. not mine TT)

"I'm definitely wearing this!"

"Alright, Princess," she said, then walked to my back and started to undo some of the buttons.