CHAPTER 4

Lavinia's POV

After many turn we finally arrive at a two huge fancy doors

'knock knock'

"Your grace, the Lady is here" the butler said 

"Come in" a deep voice said behind the door 

Once i enter two pairs of eye looked at me, a guy who looks like in his 40s, has dark hair and green eyes. from the looks of it the guy sitting behind the table is her father and A guy standing beside him with golden hair and looks like the younger version of the guy sitting behind the table is her brother.

"Greetings Father and eldest brother" I said unconsciously probably a habit from the previews owner of the body "You wanted to talked to me?"

"Yes, I have heard what you did to the the daughter of the baron Crowell" The duke said coldly

"What?" I replied 'What did i do?'

"YOU POURED A TEA ON HER, AND HUMILATED HER INFRONT OF EVERYONE!" the guy standing yelled 

'hm, yeah she would do that' i then said "Im so sorry for what i did i will not do it again" I remember the og Lavinia has jealousy issue, and when she became the empress, she ordered all her ladies in waitings to not look at the emperor or even come near him, and its just not the ladies in waitings all the females who works in the palace as well. so that 'MISS' probably did something to make her jealous.

"Lavinia, for your punishments, i'll have to cut half of your budget for the monthes to come. until you learn your lesson. your not allowed to go to any parties untill you properly learn your etiquette. No empress will succeed with that ugly manners." The old guy said. 

"Ok!" I said cheerfully by accident "I- mean alright, and you're right i need to be mannered all time and I will be different from now on, promise." 

"I really hope you take your  words well, because its not just your image that will be ruined its all of us who has the name Diamandis. You're dismiss" 

'uhh that was so fucking weird I've never been yelled at with someone else's dad before it feels weird. anyways who cares about not going to parties I don't even like socializing so its more of a reward than a punishment'

As I walked aimlessly for long time I ended up face to face with a wall at the end of a hallway 'hold on where tf am I. wait I dont know where my room at!' "FUCK' I yelled ecoing the empty hallway.

With no one around and its a little dark a voice inside my head said 'theres a ghost' I then started to run as fast as I can, while imagining a ghost is running after me. 

'why does my brain hates me.' after i turn to a corner, while running fast, I hit a person who was also turning to the corner I came out and flew to the air- Im exaggerating but i still flew a little.

"UGH BRO WAT DA FU-" as look up at the person my load voice was cut short.

This guy is so majestic, and absoulotly gorgeous, he's long silver hair in a messy half ponytail, and with some of his hair are braided, soft skin, and red lips. 

"Are you ok?" the guy said with the most angelic voice I have ever heard. 

It took me while to answere, because I was admiring this living being talking to me. "no I don't think I'm fine" I said in my most cutest voice. "My back hurt a little and, I dont think i can stand up." 'it didnt, I just want him to carry me like those in movies'

"Ohh I'm very sorry. but don't worry, I will carry you to that chair over their." he pointed to a sofa in a room. "here, take my hand." 

I coquettishly reach my hand to his, he then carried me in his arm to the sofa "You wait here i will call the Diamandis Family doctor."

"Wait, no need maybe If I just rest I will be alright  can you help me to my room?"

"Sure. here put your arm around my neck I'm gonna carry you." 

"Are you sure? I think I can walk a little"

"Yeah its no problem!"

As he then hoist me up to his arm like a bride "what is your name miss?

"I'm Kaori what about you"

"I'm no one special I'm just a new knight here, where is your room miss Kaori?"

"have you met the princess?"

"Sorry, not yet."

"Well I'm not very familiar with this mansion you see, but my room is right next to the princesses room"

"Ohh, I know which wings do the Diamandis siblings rooms. dont worry i will take you there" as he carried me in flight of stairs I cant help but admire his face and he smelled so good too 

"We are here, now which one is your room?" I look around and saw a familiar door

"It's fine you can put me down now."

"Are you sure you dont want me to help you to you're room?"

"It's fine, I dont want to trouble you anymore; and it would look bad if I let a guy I just met enter my room."

"OH! right" he said while blushing in embarrassment "Well have a good rest miss Kaori I hope we met again"

"Like wise sir?"

"OH, I havent told you my name did I? I apologize m'lady. it's Riyu"

"Well, Sir Riyu I hope to see you again too."

He bowed and left 'OMG HE WAS SO CUTE IM DEF IN LOVE~'

。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

GUESS WHOS BACK SHADY'S BACK