CHAPTER 9

Lavinia's POV

 As I was enjoying my drink, three guys sat down uninvited on my table. I pretended that they weren't there and just ignored them

"What is your name, pretty lady?" One of the guys said

"Not interested, old man," I said, rolling my eyes. 'Maybe if I just ignored them, they would leave me alone,' I thought in my head.

"Well, we have a feisty little one here. Are you alone, little miss?" Another one of the guys said.

'I swear these bitches are so annoying; damn, even in this world, men still act like this.' annoyed by them, I stood up and looked at the three of them, said sassily, "No, I was with your mom," and turned around.

"What did you just say?" One of the guys said, angrily as he stood up and grab my arm so I can't get away "You think you can talk to me like that, bitch?" he yelled, causing everyone to face our way.

"You three were the ones who were bothering me, and you're the one who is mad," I yelled back. and shake his hand off mine "And don't call me a bitch, you cunt."

The guy's face turned red. He raised his hand and was about to attack me when a long, silver-haired man rushed in front of me and punched him. 

The man was knocked out instantly, and after a brief period of silence, the other two guys got up and tried to punch the man with the silver hair. but the man quickly dodged the attack. 

I then saw one of the guys pulled out a knife out of his pocket, not wanting to see a murder. I quickly took the man with the silver hair by the arm and bolted us out of the bar.

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Third's POV  

They ran for some time in an attempt to outrun their assailants until they eventually stopped in a quieter alleyway with fewer people around.

After all that running, they were exhausted, and while they caught their breath, they checked to see if the guys were still following. 

"Holy sh*t, you almost got stabbed. It was really cool how you just punched him once, and he knocked up right away. Thank you for saving me, random guy." Lavinia exclaimed admiring his bravery.

"Your welcome" the man replied 'does she not really know me?'

"You know, I didn't think anyone—especially a man—would help me there. What is your name anyway?" Lavinia asked. 

"My name is Theodore," he replied.

"Oh cool, I'm Kaori. Nice to meet you." She said and gestured for him to shake hands by raising her hands.

'Kaori? Is this a joke, or does she not know? that I know her name.' He thought in his head, but he still maintained his composure, and said "Likewise, nice to meet you too."

"Hey, I know we just met but I want to ask for a favor, do you know any merchant by any chance?" Lavinia asked.

"I think I could help you with that I know a guy" He said as he gestured for her to follow him "may I ask why?" he asked.

"I just have a ton of great ideas that would be liked by many people, mostly females." Lavinia replied

Theodore looked at Lavinia wondering if this is actually the real Lavinia or just a randon girl that happened to look like the Lady Diamandis. Theodore contemplated whether to ask her if she was Lavinia as they made their way to their destination.