CHAPTER 5

Lavinia's POV

"Princess, please wake up, your lunch is here." I heard a female voice said 

'ugh when did I fell asleep?' I looked up and see Fey with two other servants. I slowly sat down and looked at the food on the table. It looked ok. but damn, how I miss Asian food sm.

After I was done eating the servants cleaned up the table. 'now I think about it why am I eating inside my room? shouldn't I eat with the rest of her family?'

'yk what who cares about them. In the novel even though the duke and his sons has big positions in the empire's court, but they did not care that their own flesh and blood was about to be executed they didn't even gave her a proper burial' as I was thinking about her family my mind wondered where is she 

'If I'm inside the body of the villainess, where is the soul of og villainess? I have read many novels and the question I always ask is where is the real owner of the body? its kinda not fair that the new soul get to have their happiness in her body'

Looking out the window I saw the same guy who helped me a few hours ago he's walking around the garden looking at the flowers while his hair dance with the wind. he's even more pretty under the sunlight. I could stare at him for thousands of years and I would not regret any second of it. but looking at him didn't last as he was walking out of the garden and out of my view.

'sigh' I have never been this in-love ever, except for a fictional character in a book I read I mean in a way he is fictional but does that also mean I'm fictional since I'm also here? 'aHGhH thinking about these things gives me head aches!!!

Maybe I should take a tour of this mansion I've always dreamt of living in a old European mansion or even becoming a princess 

I have no idea why I'm here in the first place but I'm gonna make sure I'm not dying in this life mostly because I'm pretty here and don't even need to try to be pretty. In the real world I was not pretty but not ugly well mostly ugly. and every time I try to make my appearance better i would remember the quote Lipstick on a pig it was painful.

Wandering the halls and memorizing the place was kinda easy but I wonder where is the library. there is a library connected in my room but the books there where mostly for learning manners and etiquettes

I already know manners and every summer I would ironically attend a small party in the afternoon we would try to socialize in an old manners wearing dresses and learning about how to use a fan properly. And for dinner they would teach table manners. 

And by the end of the night we would dance with our partners, or the people next to you. I remember I would avoid all the guys, because i was scared of them. So I mostly dance with the females, but mostly who attend those parties are mostly females those who are male are usually with their significant others.

And the tea parties with the lolita fashion addict that counts too. 

And anyhow I can still remember the knowledge that the OG have and I see some of her memories but it's still very blurry though.

Anyways I need story books. Books that would give me high expectation for a man. Books that would keep me up at night. Now that I don't need to work to survive I can read many books as possible and not worry about rent and food Heck I might even invent the manga in this world.

Where is that library? walking through the halls of the mansion I can't helped but gawk at every art I see the painting to the small details that are carve on the walls I have always like the palace of Versailles in my og world and this mansion is so similar to it.

After opening and closing many door I finally found the library from the floor to the ceiling its all full of books and the walls are full of books where do I even start? romance where are the romance section as I finally found the books I want to read I went to sit down of one of the tables

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

After finishing the first book I picked out I checked the the huge window that over look through the garden the sky was filled with orange light and its getting darker I didn't even realize that I spend all my afternoon here I should go back to my room before it gets dark

As I returned to my room I brought the book that I just read and the two other book I picked that I would read later.

Laying in my bed while day dreaming about the book I just read but it didn't last long though since someone knock on the door

"your highness I'm here to give you your dinner." a familiar voice said outside the door

"Come in" 

"Your highness I'm very sorry for not being here this afternoon as you know young master Oliver would be coming back from his studies tomorrow and everyone is preparing for his arrival" Fey said

"Oh yeah no prob anyway what's for dinner?" I ask.

"Boiled white meat and Broth with vegetable your highness "

"Is there any food I could actually eat?"(ಥ﹏ಥ)

"I'm sorry your highness but these are the only food that the head cook made for you"

"Oh, Ok" I sat at the table looking at the sad soup and depressing chicken 'I'm the princess yet why am I not treated like one?

after barely eating my dinner I ask Fey to to clean up the table and went back to reading my books

As the hours passes the outside became more darker than before my stomach rumble 'ugh~ I'm still hungry that food was so bland maybe if i could find the kitchen I could cook something I can actually eat'

*Knock Knock* 

"Who?"

"Your highness Its me your servant I'm here to get you ready for bed" Fey spoke in the other side of the door.

"Ok, come in"

after Fey and some other servants helped me get clean and ready for bed they quickly exit my room leaving me with my own thoughts 

"I'm really hungry I need to eat Fr" 

Looking outside through the window the moon was shining so bright you could clearly see the whole garden 'Damn this remind me of my home town. Not the mansion, obviously, But the moon. I remember turning all the lights off in my room and opening my window and enjoying the moonlight shine in my room until I fall sleep. I couldn't even do that in the city that I lived in because of light pollution.'

looking down outside I could still see few house servants walking around 'I cant go out yet there are still lots of people outside maybe in 12 or 1 I'll go out Its still 7 I still have many time I'll just lay in bed and wait. 

"I wish my phone was here. I miss scrolling through social media and wasting my time there"

 I wish I'm smart enough to invent a phone in this world do they even have a telephone in this world? after sometime I started reading a book hopefully to buy some time until 12pm

⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

Heyyy Ya'll!! I'm literally in the middle of class making this.  It's a typing class so~ this count as studying. hope yall enjoy this, and please interact luv yall! 

Its been a month since AOT ended and in 2021 I wrote and fanfic that I did not finish its and at the same time I was obsessed with She-ra lol I made a oc base of her as eren's sister I wish i wrote more then maybe that fanfic would have been done by now