1

''Nee Mikey-kun?''

''Hm? What is it Takemitchy?''

''If you had the power to go back in time, how would you use it?''

Mikey stopped for a second. Tears came up to his eyes as he answered.

''.... I would go to 2003.''

Takemitchy knew the fuck why he wanted to go to that specific year. He felt stupid asking him the question he already knew the answer to. Now regretting his words.

Mikey wanted to go back in time and change one thing. Only a sentence would've saved him. Only a word would've saved him. After all this time, he blamed himself. Why did he never mention that he had a big brother working in a motorshop. He still couldn't believe his most precious friend never knew he had a brother. He wanted revenge. He wanted to kill him.

He held his tears. His voice cracked while continuing talking.

''I would save my brother. Then Mika-neesan wouldn't have left. I want everything to be like the old times. I missed them Takemitchy..'' His tears were now sliding down his cheeks like a waterfall. Takemitchy panicked not knowing what to do, Mikey calmed himself up as he knew Takemitchy wasn't doing a great job.

'' But no one can do it right? I miss them both, but i have Shinichiro in here ''

He pointed to his chest where his heart is.

'' And I know Mika-nee will come back, she just needed time for herself. She will come soon.'' He smiled.

'' Nee Mikey, I never heard that you had an older sister? ''

'' Oh I forgot to tell you. She helped Shin-nii with Black Dragons. She is a strong one so Shin-nii made her the second president. She never wanted that title though..'' He smiled, recovering old memories.

**

'' I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY! '' The abandoned warehouse shaked with Shinichiro's voice. Now with all the attention of the First Generation Black Dragons.

'' I AM NOMINATING SANO MIKA TO THE TITLE OF SECOND PRESIDENT!! ''

'' WHAT DID YOU SAID SHIN!? '' Mika shouted furiously. Walking with angry steps to her little brother.

'' Neesan.. You know I wanted to make you an official. I trust you more than anyone so I am giving you a powerful title. PLEASE PROTECT BLACK DRAGONS WELL!!! '' Shin got down on his knees and begged her sister to accept. Wakasa, Benkei and Takeomi was enjoying the scene..

'' Woah he is really begging in front of his gang.. ''

'' What a president..''

''Same old Shin..''

Mika sighed as she holded her temples. She was thinking deeply about the offer but then the whole warehouse full of delinquents started to shout for helping their commander.

''YES!!!''

''ACCEPT YES!!''

''WE WILL BE INVINCIBLE YESS ACCEPT IT!!''

''The Black Leopard on our side?!!?? Everyone is gonna be scared of us now! No one will come in our way!!''

The Presidents looked at the crowd cheering. Wakasa also joined then Benkei, Senju standing next to Takeomi.

''NEE CHAN YEES!!''

Mika was shedding ghost tears. How the heck could she refuse?

''UGH SHUT UP YOU DAMN BRATS!!'' She shouted, holding her head.