2

The Festival started loud and bright, couples and families having fun, but unfortunately a heavy rain started. Mika arrived a little before the rain and were looking through stuff but with the sudden rain everyone started to run, seeking for a shelter. She just let the raindrops fall on her. She also missed this feeling.

Rain made her remember an old friend who happened to be a 'Rain Bringer'. She smiled at the old happy memories as she walked through the rain. But an orange haired girl bumped into her. She was looking scared and out of breath. The girl said a quick ''I'm Sorry'' then was going to run but Mika stopped her, holding her arm.

''Yah, Is everything alright? Take a breath.'' She looked warmly at the shivering girl.

The girl who later introduced herself and her name was Hina, asked for Mika's help after seeing her gang uniform.

''My boyfriend and his gang is in danger, I don't know what to do, I just ran I- This is a big fight I am scared something is going to happen p-please help me'' She sobbed.

''Hina-chan, right? Don't worry Nee-chan will help. My name is Mika. Now can you show me where is that fight happening?''

Hina felt relieved after hearing the older girls assuring words. She held her hand and led to the parking lot.

Seeing the kids fighting for their gang at the back made her feel like the old times. She felt Hina's hand trembling. She knelt to Hina's eye height, took out her handkerchief and dried her tears.

''Hina now listen to me. Go take the blonde girl over there and run okay? Call the police as well. I'll help your boyfriend okay?'' She calmly explained.

Hina nodded as she was about to run she shouted '' Please be careful nee-san! ''.

Mika smiled sweetly at the child '' Don't worry about me love, now run!!''.

With the word, the two girls ran to the battlefield, Hina stopped near Emma to get her, but Emma saw the jacket she knew like home ran past her. She stopped for a minute but Hina tugged her kimono to run.

Mika regretted not asking for Hina's boyfriend's name. How the fuck is she going to find him without knowing anything. She walked around looking for a clue, but then she saw a familiar half bald child fighting while his head was bleeding.

'Oh, how lucky' she thoughted. She was in a Toman fight. Which means if Ken is here then Mikey is here too. Now she didn't have to think about the reunion she was stressing about. Yey.

She walked towards Ken, of course she got some enemies on her way, trying to be useful. She realized a kid with a knife was going to stab him. Oh not on her side. She ran and kicked the kid with her signature kick to his face, making him drop the knife and pass out. She took the knife and looked at it.

''Eh.. It's cheap.. '' As she dropped the knife in a trash can.

''Oi Ken, always check your back you damn brat!''

Draken was in shock. When he saw the Black Dragons logo in front of him, he thought he was having hallucinations because of the head attack he received, but with her scolding his ass he knew. She is back. Her hair got longer. Her eyes are empty. What the fuck happened?

''Mika....nee?'' He said silently. Getting the female's attention. She looked at his eyes, seeing him crying and she smiled sweetly. She put her hand to his shoulder and pulled him in a warm hug.

''I am back Ken.'' She whispered.

He couldn't hold it. And started sobbing to her shoulder, holding her strong as she was gonna leave again.