7

After the Yokohama trip, Mika was kinda in an off mode. She was lazy, she didn't wanted to leave the bed, refusing to talk. She didn't even eat for days, Emma made her eat by force at the end. She only laid down, not doing anything. Only breathing.

Grandpa was worried why she became like this over a day. He called and talked to her doctor, which he replied "It can be a side effect from the meds, try to get her out of the bed.", and Grandpa gave this mission to the best man he had.. Manjiro.

In Manjiro's case, his head was already full with Baji leaving his position to join the rival gang. And he needed Mika's help to get him back. But seeing her in this state, he needed to wake her up first.

"Nee-chin! Get up!! Shower eww the room smells horrible!". Manjiro barged into Mika's room, immediately closed his nose. He walked and opened the windows to let fresh air in with the sunlight.

Mika whined in her sleep after sunshine came to her eyes, she pulled the sheets to her face.
"Ughh.. Manjiro get out." She mumbled.

"No. Get up!!". Manjiro got the sheets off her, throwing them away. Sitting on the bed, shaking her body.

Mika could only whine. She opened her eyes slowly, looking at Manjiro. "What do you want, kid??"

"Toman is going to war." He said with a serious face.

Mika's eyes opened fully now. She sat on the bed, near her brother.

"With who?" She asked with the same seriousness.

"Valhalla. Kazutora is back.." He said with a small sadness in his voice.

"Ah.. So he is still on that shit.." Mika groaned, a hand in her hair. Manjiro stood silent for a while, then he continued.

"Baji left Toman, and joined Valhalla."

"... He did what..?" Mika couldn't believe it.

"He said.. he is an enemy of Toman from now on.." Manjiro's head looked down at his lap. His hair closed his face.

"When did this happen?" Mika asked as she stood up from the bed she never left for days.

"Last week.. When I announced the new division captain.." Manjiro's head stood down.

Mika bent down in front of Manjiro and held his hands tight.

"I will look into this, okay? I will get him back." She got a hand on his chin to lift his face up to look him at the eye.

Manjiro could only nod. He went down and hugged Mika tightly, whispering "Thank you Nee-chin..". Mika hugged him back, running her fingers in his hair and leaving a kiss on his forehead. "Anything for my little brother.."

"But.. You should shower before that Nee-chin.." He suddenly broke the hug, giggling. He got up and ran out of the room. Mika let out a chuckle.

"Oh you little shit!" She shouted as she ran after him, Emma joined the chase as well, the silent house filled with their laughter all of a sudden.

Grandpa was relieved.

After a few hours, Mika, now fresh and clean, got ready to head outside. She wore her long sleeved crop top and her leather pants with her Black Dragons jacket.

She made her hair half up and straightened her bangs and side pieces. Did a little makeup and she was ready. She grabbed her bike keys and went downstairs.

"I am out!" She shouted as she wore her shoes. Manjiro, who heard her came to her running.

"Where are you going Nee-chin??"