5

Walking on the hospital floors alone did remind you of the past a lot, back in the ward days it wasn't a normal thing since they didn't let you be alone unless you were in your room. Now being free did feel good for her.

She grabbed her medicine from the pharmacy near the hospital then walked back to her bike, starting the engine instantly as she drove to the cemetery.

The road was silent as the cemetery. No one was there, you walked with calm steps, memorizing the way, till you saw the familiar name carved into the gravestone.

Sano Shinichiro

You stood up facing the grave. Not saying anything. This was the first time you had to face the truth that his cold body is lying 6ft down that grave. He is not alive. He is gone.

Forever...

She bowed, and gave her respects to the dead. Then crouched in front of the grave, and lit a cigarette.

She took a deep drag of smoke into her lungs, took the burning and the bad taste as she exhaled, her eyes never leaving the grave. She just stared, old memories flashed her mind.Her happy memories, their sibling talks, gang meetings.. All the good memories now are nothing but a past memory.

''Hey Shin...''

... No voice was heard.

''Sorry. It took me a long time to accept your death. I still can't.. I feel like you will call and ask me to come to a meeting again..'' She let out a dry chuckle, taking another drag of her cigarette.

''What am I supposed to talk about.. You are not going to respond..'' Her voice cracked.

''...''

''The kids and grandpa are doing well.'' She said standing up.

''I will visit Izana soon, I'll look after all of them, so rest well okay? Leave everything to your big sister..''

A wind blew her hair. It felt like it was Shin, trying to thank her.

''I will be with you soon little brother...''

She stubbed the cigarette on his tomb. Putting the butt on her pocket, she walked out from the cemetery in silence, she held her tears well but she needed to stay strong.

To look after her little siblings..

---

Even though she had her own place, her siblings didn't let her live there. They didn't want her to stay alone, so she has been living with them. And the mornings are hectic like always..

''MIKEEEYYY!!! WAKE YOUR ASS UP AND COME EAT!!'' Emma's voice ringed through the house.

Mika was awake already, helping Emma with breakfast. She finished putting the plates to the table to see Oji sitting on the chair.

''Morning Emma, Mika,, Is Manjiro still asleep?'' He said while slowly picking up the water from the table.

Emma scoffed and placed the food on the table. ''As always.. He is the last one to wake up..''