8

The date was October 31. The war between Toman and Valhalla will be held. Everyone was excited, lots of gang members from different regions came to the abandoned car lot. Haitani brothers from Roppongi were also there.

Takemitchy was shaking, he was so nervous. He needed to save Baji to change the future. He had no idea how but he needed to avoid his death. This was his first big fight in a Toman uniform.

Chifuyu tried to calm him, he was sure they would protect Baji till the end. All they needed to do was find Baji and eye him the entire fight.

When Toman and Valhalla made their entrance after Hansen announced them to walk in. Manjiro and Kazutora walking in front.

Mikey thanked Hansen for overseeing the fight, leaving Draken to represent Toman. Kazutora walked to represent Valhalla.

Takemitchy and Chifuyu's eyes only searched for Baji, but he wasn't seen in the crowd. Oh they were nervous as ever.

Hansen told them to choose the combat of the battle, a five on five or an all out fight. Draken spoke up.

"Valhalla picked this fight with us. So, you decide Kazutora."

"We just have one condition! To rescue Baji Keisuke!"

"If Toman wins this battle... We will take Baji back."

Draken said sternly. Making all the members have goosebumps.

"..Huh?" Kazutora said, his eyes wide open.

"Baji joined this gang on his own. There is no taking him back now!!" Kazutora smirked.

Draken repeated his last sentence. Being clear on their condition. Kazutora started to get angry. Clenching his fist. "You fucker.. Think you are hot shit?"

Hansen stepped in between, not letting Kazutora punch. "Hey, Don't start punching just yet."

Kazutora swayed a punch to Hansen, then punched his stomach, making him fall down, crawling in pain. He smirked evilly.

"Daaaaamn, what a lame ass.."

"Overseer? Conditions? You guys think this is a game?"

"We came here.. TO TORTURE YOU PUNKS TO DEATH!!" Kazutora shouted.

"Shall we begin Mikey~?" Hanma smirked in excitement, his eyes only on Mikey.

"LET'S DO THIS TOMAN!!"

Both gangs run to each other. Shouting as the brawl begins.

Kazutora ran to punch Mikey, Draken was there to block but Hanma kicked him, making him go back. Draken sighed in annoyance as Hanma chuckled.

"You gotta deal with me now Draken!"

"Mikey is all yours Kazutora!" He snickered. Smiling mischievously.

Kazutora and Mikey stood there as Draken turned his attention to Hanma.

"Let's have some fun, vice leader." Hanma cracked his knuckles, his evil smile never ending.

"Hell yeah! I can finally get serious for once!" Draken cracked his knuckles as well, eyeing Hanma with his usual stern face.

"Mikeeyy!! I've been waiting soo long for this!" Kazutora grinned.

"I won't hold back... Kazutora.." Mikey said, looking cold.

At the other side of the car lot, Baji stood there, leaning on a car. Deep in thoughts, until a hand came to ruffle
his hair.

"Keisuke, don't stress too much." Mika's usual cold voice came to his ears. Looking up to see the older Sano in her classic Black Dragon jacket.

He sighed, looking at her once again. "I know.. I just have this feeling.."