6

Mika POV

Warehouse was loud, the air around them was heavy. Whispers were heard but I was only looking at him.

He is grown. The last time I saw him he was reaching over my shoulders, though he didn't grow tall but he looks more mature now. His white locks reaching over his cheeks, his orchid colored eyes shining, directly looking at your dull black ones.

I remember his long hair reaching over his shoulders at the time, now all cut. Made him look more stern and mature to be honest. I like it, it suits my handsome little brother.

The voices of the annoying brat with the stupid head tattoo and Ran trying to shut him up was echoing through the warehouse. That stupid brat doesn't know how to shut up.

Sending him a side eye, he finally shut up. I started to take little steps towards the car he was sitting on top. My hands are still resting inside the black dragon jacket's pocket.

I saw his eyes shining, he teared up. I can't describe how bad I feel. At that moment, I rushed to him, jumping on the car with a quick jump then I pulled him in a hug.

He squeezed the shit out of me in that hug. I could feel his tears on my shoulder, I caressed his hair while running my hand in his hair. His hair felt soft.

''Calm down Iza. I am here.'' I tried to calm him, I could feel his breath getting uneven, stroking his back in slow motions.

Kakucho's eyes were on us. I sent him a small smile.

''Hey Kaku-chan. You grew up well, what did you eat? You are taller than Iza-'' I chuckled, feeling Izana's grip tighten.

''Aneki??! Where were you this whole time?!?'' Kakucho said with a confused tone.

.. ''I searched for you.. Everywhere... everywhere..'' Izana mumbled through the hug.

I let out a sigh, putting my hands on Izana's shoulder to remove him from the hug, seeing his crying face. I cupped his cheeks, wiping the tears with a soft smile.

''I'll explain everything.. But first let's get out of here, it smells like shit in here damn it.'' I put a hand on my nose. The teenager's sweat smelled horrible.

Kakucho led us to the back of the warehouse, which was near the Yokohama bridge. Izana never let go of my hand during the small walk. We sat down on the grass.

Then I told them everything. For the record, I thought telling them would make me feel relieved, but from the looks on their faces, I felt worse.

Izana was blaming himself because he wasn't there to prevent the attempt. Back then he was still angry at Shin because he lied. And he learned of the accident late because he was avoiding him.

Izana clutched the grass near him in anger. ''It's all my fault.'' He said in anger. I locked eyes with him.

''Stop the nonsense Izana. It was an accident. I was in deep shit, needed to get away to get used to it. It's over now. I am back.''

''Did you get used to it, Ane? Did you really?'' Izana said, looking at my eyes with a hurt look.

I couldn't answer at first, thought for a moment. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up, taking the smoke in my body.