12

(Sorry for the late update! My mental health is going down to Shinichiro's grave :D Enjoy the chapter!!)

Christmas is now around the corner. Mikey was excited since he was going to spend it with Mika. He missed her too much at the past christmases so he was so happy she was there this year.

On the other hand Mika was thinking about Hakkai. His words seemed too legit. And she knew for the fact that Takemitchy wouldn't let him do it. So probably he is planning something to stop Hakkai.

In fact he is. Takemitchy, Chifuyu and surprisingly Kisaki and Hanma were sitting in a restaurant. Talking about this Church ambush, and how to stop it. The two brought Takemitchy and Chifuyu to a karaoke to speak with a mole in Black Dragons about Taiju's routine.

The mole was about to spit it out while Koko slammed the door open, laughing at the mole's now scared expression.

He sent the mole to his punishment while talking with the Toman squad and Kisaki paid him for Taiju information.

While that was happening, a few doors away, a loud singing was heard. They ignored it while Kisaki paid Koko but they noticed the voice.

Mika was feeling off these days. She had an uncomfortable and inconvenient feeling. Like what she felt before, she recognized the pain. She never missed it.

She was passing her medications these days. She either forgets or doesn't want to. She knew her doctor was going to be pissed but she really didn't care at the time.

Sitting in a karaoke, for today she wanted to sing. For the first time in months, she wanted to do something. So she went there, alone.

She had this heartfelt feeling to sing. She needed to shout everything out loud to let her heart rest a bit.

She chose a foreign piece to sing. She always felt the song screams the words she needed to shout. She had a talent for singing, Shinichiro mentioned that a lot to her when he was alive. Mika would always sing for him, but after the accident Mika never sang again. She just sang to Shinichiro's grave. Not to anyone else.

But for today, she needed to shout it.

Unaware of the person who was listening to her singing, she sang her heart out. But she knew who was listening to her.

She sang her heart out. The unknown person who was listening to her had started crying. Her voice hit them with pain. Her voice was pure pain and disbelief.

After the song was over, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Now even more sure who was listening to her sing, she smiled.

''Didn't I taught you two eavesdropping is rude..''

''Sei, Koko...'' She said with a crappy voice since she devoured her throat.

The two were surprised how she knew they were listening to her. The two opened the door and stared at her both their eyes flowing with tears. The two didn't know what to say or ask. Do they ask for Why? or What happened? They had too many in their heads.

''Mika-san.. How did you knew...'' Inui said.

Mika let out a chuckle as she remembered their dumbasses not seeing the door had a glass window..

''Let's say I had a hunch'' She chuckled.

''How have you two been?'' She asked, smiling.

''Mika-san.. Where have you been..?'' Kokonoi asked, his voice trembling.

''We searched for you everywhere..'' Inui continued. Mika could see he was holding his tears. She took a sip of her water to smoothen her throat.

"It's a long story, but long story short I was at the Psych ward." She said not making eye contact.

The three all thought the same thing 'Why the fuck?!' Koko was going to ask but Inupi beat him to it.

"Mika-san, why were you in a Psych ward for two whole years?" He asked, taking a closer step. She motioned her hand and patted the couches, telling them to sit since it's a long story.

Inupi and Koko sat next to her.  She could feel Inupi's and Koko's eyes burning for missing her.

"Oh firstly... Give the old woman a hug will you? I missed you two." She said, and without a second the two clenched on both her arms hugging, oh she felt the tears for sure. Both were crying their eyes out, clinging on to her.

"Yosh yosh, you two did grow up well hah?" She got her arms up and patted their heads as the two hugged her sides tightly. She gave them some time to let them cry all they wanted.

''How's the gang going? Everything okay?'' Mika asked while ruffling their hair.

Mika-san... We are keeping everything in place, so don't worry about the gang." Inupi said, still keeping his head down.

Mika ruffled his hair as she chuckled.

"I trust you two, so I was never worried. Thank you for your hard work. Thank you for keeping my brother's dream alive." She gave them a closed eye smile.

Oh now they felt bad since she isn't aware of the deep shit they were in thanks to Izana's 8th gen leading.

She got up,

"I gotta go now, i need to pick Manjiro up, Sei, Koko I'll see y'all soon!" she smiled as she walked out of the door.

''Mika-sa-'' Koko was about to call her but Inui stopped him.

''Let her go.. She will tell us when she is ready..''

The two knew she tried to avoid the question and she did it perfectly.

Oh but the two will get their answers. 

(I need help..)