13

The warm weather in the Karaoke was cut short with Mika exiting the building to the cold wind of the evening. She lit a cigarette in front of the building and let the cold wake her up.

The song she just screamed made her feel at ease. If she wanted, she could be a really good singer. But she had other priorities in her life, being her siblings.

She felt good talking with the two even though she didn't answer their questions about the past years, she planned to answer them. Just not at that time.

Spam calls from Manjiro reminded her that she needed to pick him up after his gang hangout. She sighed and crushed her cigarette and walked to her bike.

Not bothering to wear her helmet (Don't be like her kids.) she drove her bike away from the Karaoke to the Red Light District to pick up her little brother from Ken's house.

The place in Shibuya that never sleeps was still the same as she remembered. She drove the same route she used to go to Ken's house. Everyone who heard her bike roar turned to look. She was so BACK!

She parked her bike in front of the Motel Ken lives and texted Manjiro that she was outside. She knew that he would make her wait, as usual, so she lit her cigarette and leaned to her bike while waiting for her brother.

As the usual Red Light District, lots of people advertising their love hotels or prostitutes, drunk men cornering women in the streets, police not being there.. This place never changes.

Mika being Mika, she wouldn't watch the scene of an innocent woman getting hit by a drunk man. She sighed, her cigarette in her hand, walked to the man and put her arm around his shoulder.

"Now now.. Aren't you too old to corner ladies Ojisan.."
Her voice sounded cold and threatening.

The old man started to stutter.

"W-who are you bitch?! Let me alone, she wants this too!!"

Mika looked at the trembling face of the woman and slammed the old man to the side then turned her attention to the woman.

"It's okay.. You are safe now." She said to the woman as she wiped her tears.

"I called a taxi for you. Get home safely okay? I'll handle this old thing." She gently smiled at the girl.

The woman thanked her a million times and hugged her. She left and got in the taxi, Mika waited for her to get in safely before turning to the old man.

She sighed, looking at the old man crying on the ground. She took a drag of her cigarette and bent over to the man.

"Your one foot is already in your grave.. Do you want me to make you 6 feet in the ground old man?"

The man just cried and begged for her forgiveness blah blah Mika got bored. She finished her cigarette and grabbed the man's hand, crushing her cigarette in his hand. The man cried out of pain.

"You are lucky I didn't cut your disgusting hands that touched the girls body you sick fuck." She said and kicked his head. Making him pass out since her head started hurting from his ugly cries.

She left the man there and walked back to her bike to see Manjiro and Ken looking for her. She walked behind them and ruffled their hair.

The two were surprised for a moment, when they saw her they bombed her with questions.

"Where were you Nee-chin!?? I thought something happened to you!!" Manjiro said.

"I had something to do, I ain't weak Manji don't be too worried about me." She smiled as she headlocked her brother and messed his hair up.